Sinus pressure ; Onion and honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onion and honey, I may try this.

HONEYED ONION FOR SINUS INFECTION
Marie from Middle TN, "I have had sinus infections for over 15 years, repeatedly and often, and have had two sinus surgeries which haven't helped. I have been told by Drs that sinus infections can only be cured by antibiotics. Glad I have wisened up! I tell everyone I know about Earth Clinic.

I recently gave my daughter honeyed onion juice for a hacking cough and it helped her cough to go away (I think I read about that on Earth Clinic). This time when she got a cough I was in the full throes of another sinus infection, which I had been too busy to really feel coming on. I have since learned to try to treat them right off with grapefruit seed extract, and I was already doing that, but this time I had the honeyed onions on the table, so I tried a piece of an onion. They are very high in sulfur and I don't know if that is the element that helps, but IMMEDIATELY my facial pressure and pain was GONE. I'm talking right away. I am eating the onion throughout the day today and every time, the pressure is gone and I feel like I'm getting better. My sinuses drain out and I can breathe!

This is how you make it-- peel an onion and cut into fours or eights and then pull the layered pieces apart. Pour honey over the top covering all the onion and let sit for a while. The honey pulls the liquid out of the onion and causes the honey to become more viscous. (You can drink this and it helps a cough go away. ) Eat the onion chunks and it will help your sinuses-- WIN/WIN! I just eat one onion chunk whenever I feel sinus pressure, so you can keep one bowl for several days until your infection is gone."

Hmmn honey dipped onions sounds good enough to eat as a snack. Also try an eye dropper of warm salted water into your nostrils. The trouble with home remedies is that there is no profit in treating people with stuff found in their kitchens
laugh.gif

"The honey pulls the liquid out of the onion and causes the honey to become more viscous."

That makes no sense if its water in the onion...

I love onions and I love honey, and will try this if I feel sick.

Back in September I was suffering horribly, and irrigation wasn't working. Mori put me onto a capsicain "sinus blaster" that he uses, but not available in Oz.

A little research, and I steeled myself to snort a pinch of Cayenne pepper up each nostril...

Been doing it a couple of times a week since, it really, really works

I went on a trip today and I took my cut up onion pieces with honey poured over them. Yes the onion tasted great and the honey did mask the onion taste somewhat. Ok, the honey did cause the liquid to come out of the onions and I drank that when I got home. It was pleasant and no bad taste at all... I guess one could pour that over a salad and it would be great.
If I get a cold, I will try this one .

If I get a cold, I will try this one I still use cayenne pepper and honey and acv with water warmed up for colds and sorethroat and it may or may not cure ur cold and sore throat, but it makes it feel better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back