Panasonic Shaver Cleaning System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to order this shaver (ESLT71S) but I don't really want to have to purchase the cleaning supplies forever. Can I clean this shaver without using their proprietary cleaners? Since this is a wet and dry shaver, I should be able to just clean it under running water, right??

The deal is only available today.

The cleaning solution isn't that expensive. You could make your own with a mixture of detergent, water and rubbing alcohol.

I use Norelco's cleaning solution once a week (in a tupperware container) and it lasts 3-4 months.

Yes. You can use regular old soap and water to clean the Panasonics. I've got the ES-LA93K and there were instructions on cleaning with soap and water.

My very old Panasonic linear shaver never came with any cleaning solution. I am hoping I can clean the new shaver daily after running it under water and then use the fancy cleaning kit every week.

Ordered it on the evening of 11/21/2012 using free supersaver and it was delivered to my house on 11/24/2012! I used it today. I like it. As with anything else, this one is MIC. Let us hope this lasts another decade as the old one did but that was MIJ though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back