Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: lexus114
Originally Posted By: 2KBMW
Thanks Johnnydc. I couldn't help it.
I just love that scene in Goodfellas.
cheers3.gif
08.gif
34.gif

Joe played quite a roll in that movie. Great movie!

Yes he did.
11.gif

Originally Posted By: Doug Hillary
Hi,
jonnydc - It is unfortunate that you have posted UOAs in this Forum! There is a Forum for UOAs!!

Not unfortunate at all!!!
He was making a relevant comparison in a thread.
I'll copy and paste a couple of Valvoline UOAs here if you'd like.
Both showed very low wear, with significant TBN depletion in one, and good TBN retention in the other.
Both showed zero lead.

All I can say about VALVOLINE oil is this. I was home helping my uncle change a valve cover gasket on his 229k 96' sentra with a 4cyl and 4 dr car. He has been using VWB and now NEXTGEN 5W30 in the car. He says the car doesnt burn, leak or use a drop of oil between oil changes. He goes to 6500 miles and changes the oil in the car. He says he will continue using NEXTGEN. I see no problems with VALVOLINE or PYB either.

Originally Posted By: johnnydc
Valvoline is a good quality lubricant. Been using it for 20+ years with good results. Clean inside, no blowed up engines. The only con is it is not a extended drain oil.
Off subject. Beast3300, do you race them there 2 Buicks on a weekly basis?

Well, the 98 is in a scrap yard. I run them hard all year round but go to a drag strip as many times as I can over the summer months.

I gave the Grand Prix to my dad. It hasn't been to the track since I think 07.

Last edited:
Valvoline is one of the best oils out there and as for atf their max life is in a class all by itself i have only used that atf in both my qq 1979 Cadillacs and one of them has 333,005 miles on it i had it out today everything is original!

This car does not run good it runs perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back