cross reference Puro 10241

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me out, im having trouble finding the cross reference for a Purolator 10241 to Napa gold filter..
other cross reference options are ok too, im just trying to stop driving all over town to different shops to buy different brand filters for various applications.. Ive got everything swithced to Napa Golds (WIX) but the helpfull chap at the counter could not cross reference for me.. the cross reference charts ive found havent been very helpfull.

I recently looked this up as well. It's the filter our Mazda 5 takes. Here are the cross-references I've found:

Purolator L10241 (PL 10241 for Pure One)
Fram / STP 3614
Motorcraft FL910S
Bosch 3330
Mobil 1 M1-102
K&N HP-1002
AC Delco PF53
Wix / NAPA 51348
Mann ML1003
or a Mazda LF-05-14-302B

And if you've got room for a longer filter, these are the same diameter/bypass specs but 3.1cm longer:

Purolator (P)L20195
Fram / STP 3005
Bosch 3422
Mobil 1 M1-209
Motorcraft FL400S
AC Delco PF56
Wix / NAPA 51516
Mann ML1005

Originally Posted By: scurvy
And if you've got room for a longer filter, these are the same diameter/bypass specs but 3.1cm longer:

Purolator (P)L20195
Fram / STP 3005
Bosch 3422
Mobil 1 M1-209
Motorcraft FL400S
AC Delco PF56
Wix / NAPA 51516
Mann ML1005

much appreciated
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Everything that you need is on NAPA's filters website...

http://www.nfhconnect.com/lookup/

well, not exactly.. Im using this filter in a 24hp B&S lawn tractor.. and automotive filters work just fine ! Im not spending $10 on a lawnmower filter.. and i had the crossreference from the garden tractor to automotive filter in a Purolator.. I appreciate you posting this link but it would not cross reference lawn equipment to automotive filters.

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Everything that you need is on NAPA's filters website...

http://www.nfhconnect.com/lookup/

well, not exactly.. Im using this filter in a 24hp B&S lawn tractor.. and automotive filters work just fine ! Im not spending $10 on a lawnmower filter.. and i had the crossreference from the garden tractor to automotive filter in a Purolator.. I appreciate you posting this link but it would not cross reference lawn equipment to automotive filters.

I have an FL400s on my B&S rider right now, 4$ vs 13$, I think Fram 3600 works too.

Nice thing is, it is the same filter as my truck, so old filters off my truck get ran on the rider for the last leg! Then shot with BB's/other misc guns, then broke open, then Scrapped.. I make sure to get my money outta my filters LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back