has anyone used b-g moa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend the mechanic changed my oil at his shop yesterday and added b-g moa to the oil. Before adding it he asked how long i was going to keep the car. Obviously he has some faith in this product and i am a faithful b-g believer.
It has saved my Toyota sienna transmission and cleaned up intake problems as well as cleaning up a nasty cooling system.
I have never used M.O.A but have used earlier versions in my crank case and it upped my mileage with an oil change about 1-2 mpg on the highway.. I was wondering if anybody knows what is in this stuff and what it is supposed to do besides clean pistons and massage bearing surfaces. Information on the whole b-g line is limited. Inquiring bitoger's need to know!

If he charged you extra for it he may be one of their dealers and adds it to every oil change to increase his profits. Many dealershipd do this without even asking the customer and charge for it through the roof

Originally Posted By: TooManyWheels
How did an engine oil additive manage to fix problems in the transmission, radiator and fuel system?

I would think he is talking about multiple BG products

i was talking about the whole line of b-g products. I have 10 years of experience with them and am very satisfied. So are several mechanic and shop owner friends of mine.

We use BG products at the dealership I work for. Have for many years. They have always been a good product. It is a little over priced, but always works as intended. Several customers have commented their gas mileage has improved since having a MOA oil change. Their cooling system flush is also a very effective product.

Bump. Since in my rotary I only get about half of my oil out during a change, I figure a can of this might help.

Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
how does lubgard products compare to bg products?

I was wondering this as well.

Lubegard Red for transmissions is very well respected using their Liquid Wax Ester technology.

Has anyone used their oil additive using LWE and other anti wear ingredients as it does not get much discussion here

BG MOA seems to just add the the Motor Oils additive pack, focusing on Calcium, ZDDP, some moly. Lubegard's Oil additive seems different since it is using it's Ester product - don't know if it's better or not, but curious.

Originally Posted By: Jax_RX8
Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
how does lubgard products compare to bg products?

I was wondering this as well.

Lubegard Red for transmissions is very well respected using their Liquid Wax Ester technology.

Has anyone used their oil additive using LWE and other anti wear ingredients as it does not get much discussion here

BG MOA seems to just add the the Motor Oils additive pack, focusing on Calcium, ZDDP, some moly. Lubegard's Oil additive seems different since it is using it's Ester product - don't know if it's better or not, but curious.

I am currently using LG Biotech Engine treatment, and plan on trying it in my E-150 next OCI. I haven't noticed anything, but the vehicle I'm using it in only has about 10,000 miles on it. I like the idea that it is an Ester product and I was looking for the Esters polar properties since this vehicle is only used a few times a month.

My E-150 would be a better canditate to see if I notice any differences.

Digging the MOA! I don't think I'm going to mess with the fuel cleaner even though it is like their most popular product, I like my Techron so I'm not going for the 44 stuff. My truck likes BG MOA much better then MMO, for whatever reason. It is a new truck (400 hp) and the MOA makes it run smooth as silk, the MMO and Lubro Moly are good, but MOA will be my new additive, the engine really is running fine. I am real interested in their transmission treatment too. Funny, I was also considering the Lubeguard too. I will do some research, you probably can't go wrong either way. Buy for my engine ""BG MOA"" from now on!

sammy, i love bg products but you will like lubegard much better!!there is not enough additives in moa to make any difference in motor oil additive package unlike the lubegard bio engine tech does. i use 3 oz of bio per sump qts of oil..etc. my case sump =6 qts so i use 18oz bio engine prot.bio has alot of moly and boron.

Thanks I'll get some and dump it in my tranny. I am satisfied with the MOA and have half a case, so it might be a while before trying LG in my oil.

BG is in the town i live in. they have been here a long time. i cant tell if there products are good or bad. but i have NEVER heard anything bad about them.

There are a ton of youtube videos proving the anti friction qualities of MOA. Not a lot about longevity when mixed with oil or anything or even the useful amount per quart tested, but there is no doubt MOA is a better anti friction product then oil. Goggle it and check it out, that's what convinced me to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back