My Joanne lost her battle with cancer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincerest condolences to you in these hardest of times. Death is an awful thing to deal with, even when we are expecting it.

Dan,

I'm so very sorry to hear this. I was notified by her son Scott through the Caring Bridge site just about two hours ago.

My prayers are with you and her family.

God bless,

Johnny

I don't know you at all....and I don't think we've ever connected on this site. That being said, I hope you'll allow me to give you my heartfelt condolences during this painful and trying time. Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things....no, it IS the MOST difficult thing to deal with.
May you move forward with courage, strength, and dignity.

We are very sorry for your loss. This is going to be a very difficult time for you and your family. I hope you can find comfort in happy memories as time passes. But for now, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

just saw it; your late wife's last, valuable message for all of us is this: our time here is precious; we must do many good things- while we have a chance to; bless her soul.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Dan,

I'm so very sorry to hear this. I was notified by her son Scott through the Caring Bridge site just about two hours ago.

My prayers are with you and her family.

God bless,

Johnny

Dear Johnny,

Since you are not accepting PM's I wish to express my sincerest thanks to you and the prayer groups you belong to, for your prayers. Folks on BITOG need to know how many times, he and his friends prayed for Joanne. One of his first messages to me, was that when two or more people pray together, Jesus will hear our prayers. And apparantly Jesus heard our prayers. Because Joanne lived 1.5 years longer than the doctors first thought she would. And it was a fantastic time that we shared. Johnny is a gentleman and agent of God's love beyond compare.

Thanks so much for your caring.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back