Just ordered some Auto-RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
o cool...lol im JG from [email protected] and i bought some auto rx from u hehe the last day to get that deal. i was the one who kept bugging u about ur site being messed up and stuff lol. well at least u know that i am from this site.

man i cant wait for my shipment to get in, i just noticed in my oil it started to consume oil and i see a few bubble like things on my dipstick..weird...talk about great timming.

Just received my 4 bottle order of Auto Rx from Frank!! Ordered 2/28/02 received this morning! Talk about fast and friendly service!

Thanks Frank

quote:

Originally posted by digitaldrifter91:

... i see a few bubble like things on my dipstick..weird...talk about great timming.

Bubbls could be from overfilling the crankcase, so make sure you have the right level.

yeah its at the right level, when i checked it before it was down to the lower level and it still had a bubble, not soapy but maybe 3 differnt size bubbles..i check it from time to tiem and there are a few once in a while. but i been running high revvs latley, i know thats the cause of my oil cumsumtion but the bubbles are a mystery...hopefully there is no water in there.

u got ur shipment today?!! **** i orderd mine 5 pm on the 28th and i havent got it, well im in CAlifornia hehe..

yay got my shipment, still wondering how much to put.....my instructions say use the whole bottle with new fluid and filter, then drive 500 miles, then change to just regular oil and filter, drive for 1500 miles, then change oil and filter and add auto rx again for 1500 miles....is this right?

hehe sorrie if im being a pain in this forum but i did a little more hw and i got a summary of what most people did for auto rx
----> im just cautious of what my car has in its engine...using this product is a big step for me

"Auto-Rx works on ratio's for engines it is 2 ounces per quart of oil (any type oil ) for engines over 100,000 miles you need to clean that engine two different times ( you don't put more than two ounces of Auto-Rx in each quart of oil to clean as you just waste additional product and get no additional benefit ) Auto-Rx turns accumulated "Crud" into liquid form so nothing can stop up oil screen , piston port, or wrist pin. Drive 500 miles if you use "Dino" Oil or 750 Miles if you use "Synthetic" than change out your oil and filter. Drive 750 miles to 1000 Miles with just new oil and clean filter, when you get those miles on add second bottle of Auto-Rx and repeat procedure. Your done.Remember Auto-Rx works while you drive, over miles safely and cleansing your engine every mile. "

i have about 1000 miles till my next oil change. i might as well put new oil and a cheap supertech filter in now and do my first application of auto rx at 525 miles with 2oz per qt...
after i will replace the oil and filter with supertech filter and run it for about 1k miles...maybe less
then i will add another treatment with new oil and filter for i dont know how many miles..with 3 oz per qt of auto rx...and then hopefully everythign will be good..
then last a final top off of regular oil and a quality bosch oil filter.

wtd I'd wait. I ran with Delvac 1 in my Outback in what I think was a dirty engine and filter didn't have the 'gunk' that filter from my other vehicle did that had dino w/Auto-Rx. Not very scientific I know but I'd always use with dino now.

Patman I just saw your post from 28th Feb re my idea of moving to maint dose with dino in my turbo. I would definitely prefer syn but which would have the least negative 'clash' with the esters in Auto-Rx? Do Frank, Terry or Molakule have any testing results or ideas on this? Patman maybe this should be a topic on its own as probably many others considering a syn/Auto-Rx blend after cleanup?

Sprintman, I think it would work just fine with synth in maintenance doses, since at this point the engine is clean so the small dose is just helping keep it this way, while at the same time it's encapsulating the wear metals to keep them from creating more wear.

Talk about fast service and shipping! I placed my order on Friday and received the stuff today. I'm waiting until I hit 6,000 on my current amount of Amsoil so I can do a before and after analysis.

I'm going to run GTX or Penzoil with a new Delco filter for 500 miles, then switch back to Amsoil.

I wonder what I'll find in my 64,000 mile 3.8 L N/A.

I received my Auto-RX yesterday and put it in last night. I ended up changing my oil to Mobil drive clean 10W-30 and an AC-Delco PF52 filter. I'm going to run this oil 800 miles and then change it.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back