Neutra 131 arrived yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered two gallons of Neutra 131 from Tim Mills on Tuesday and got them on Friday. I am going to run this in the engine oil and the fuel tank. I already ran Auto-RX three times in my motor. 1996 Ford F-150 302 V-8 (253,000) miles now on it. I always ran Motorcraft 15-40 from 100,000 miles until now. I am switching to Mobil Devlac 1300 15-40 conventional oil until this motor dies. Hopefully the three Auto-RX treatments got the motor very clean and the Neutra 131 will get anything the Auto-RX missed.

I am glad to hear of another 131 Nuetra user hoping you will run some through the fuel,lawnmower crankcase and fuel ect.

You have a interesting user name.

By chance do you have a big Chevy 540 inch motor in something else at home ?

Yes Dragboat. I have a 540 BBC in a 66 Impala with a Tremic TKO 5 speed trans. Also I am no lightweight at 6'4" and 350 pounds. So that explains it. I already have the Neutra 131 in the old Ford in the crankcase and 6 oz in the tranny before I do another tranny flush on the machine.

Great to have another fast car here! What style cam and spring pressure do you have and what oil is keeping it alive ?
I am a bit depressed your Ford has so many miles,,I am tired of driving mine but drive cars into the ground so am stuck with mine " 302 " for much longer and I blame Bob
tongue.gif
and the Neutra 131

Bobs in the doghouse with me
grin.gif
No new car for dragboat LOL
smile.gif

Dragboat. I use a custom ground Crane Cams solid flat tappet, actually nothing radical. Single pattern with 253 duration @.050 and .640 lift, and a Ford nine inch rear with 4.30 gears to get all the weight moving. From 2200 rpm on it pulls like a train, so much Torque. For oil I use just plain old Texaco Havoline 10-40 (it gets changed every 1500 miles) and AC Delco oil filter. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back