131 Nuetra in a 4 cycle crankcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know we have a Lawn Mower section but a reciprocating 4 stroke engine is just that. Just variances in design.

In short,I bought a new riding mower last June,heat cycled the Mower with the Briggs oil" 38K series 14.5 HP single cylinder" 5 times then changed to Pennzoil before mowing,even then I gradually stepped up on the lenght in time it was ran continuing the heat cycle process. The oil and motor has about 5-6 hours on it and is about time to put up for winter so yesterday the visual of the dipstick was still Okie Dokie,,the Pennzoil looked very good yet so I thought about leaving it in for the winter but decided to put some 131 in the motor and run it before change.
Well these motors do not use a oil filter,I ran it only 10 minutes,the motor was already at temp before I used the 131 for 10 minutes and it definatley got in all the places in that motor where assembly lube or other particles that we don't want in our engines and effectifly cleaned the motor. That was some ugly oil after drained into a clear container. Cost? Less than 50 cents!

You guys might try this cheap test. Most push mowers holds 1/2 quart to 48 ounces of oil at best. Drain your oil and add fresh OTC Dino that you are familier with as a visual aid then add the appropriate amount of the 131 in and run a bit,then drain into a clean container. Betting you will get the same results I did.

Now,if this works in a mower,It will work in your car motor but the car will have a filter so the visual might not be as dark because of filtering

I am not saying your compression will increase to whatever amount or your gas milaege will double,the bumpers will shine more and the tires will last longer
grin.gif
I am saying the more junk from the internals of your engine you can remove,the better off the motor and you will be for the long haul and this is a very cost effective way to do it,,put the rest in your fuel tank.

I do not suffer from delirious illutions and saw what I saw,as usual opinions will vary but an opinion without practical experience with the topic product will not hold much water will it?
smile.gif

I am hoping some that already have some 131 will try this for themselves and report back to this thread because I am not at all afaid that someone else will have a clean oil after application of the 131 or a possible factoring that it might not work as I have said.

I wish I was in a position to send every member with a mower a few ounces of the 131 to try,,it is a good test using in a mower engine that stands up without any techncal mumbo jumbo
wink.gif

Dragboat, I posted about tryng it in my old mower, & how at 20 hrs the oil still read full after the 131 flush & switch to Schaeffer dino-Moly SAE 30. Well, it now has ~35 hrs or so, & *still* reads full.
grin.gif
I only used ~1 oz of 131, the oil had only ~8 hrs on it & looked alomost new when 131 added(though it was down ~5-6 oz), after running almost 3 hrs while mowing, & then draining, oil was a very dark chocalate brown. I told Tim in Txk about it last trip, he just said the rings were stuck, & he does it himself. *Very* useful product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back