Contemplating using #131 AND Auto-Rx...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am brand-spanking new here. I can't say I know a lot about oil but I am trying to learn. I have a BS in chemistry (organic) so I would like to think that I can provide some benefit to this site in the future.

I am thinking about using Neutra #131 in the fuel tank and Auto-Rx at my next oil change to restore the ring seals in my engine. Is this a band combo or a bad idea? After the oil change I plan on re-adding the moly I use (Mr. Moly). I want the cleanest engine possible. Some help and a little advice would be much appreciated.

How many miles does the car have? What kind of oil are you using now? Seems like a '99 car shouldn't have bad ring seal already.
BTW:
welcome.gif

Thanks for the welcome!

Next question, I know where to get the Auto-Rx but can't seem to find a link for online ordering of the Neutra #131 (for the gas tank). If somebody could help me here I would appreciate it.

-kjb

quote:

Originally posted by 99WhiteSS:
Thanks for the welcome!

Next question, I know where to get the Auto-Rx but can't seem to find a link for online ordering of the Neutra #131 (for the gas tank). If somebody could help me here I would appreciate it.

-kjb

call TIM MILLS (800) 737-1747 for the neutra 131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back