Rotella T-6 in all of my small air cooled engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all, 13H.P. Honda Pressure Washer, 6 H.P. Kawasaki Lawnmower and a 13 H.P. Robinson subaru generator. I run the T-6 in my Ford 6.4L, always have a quart or two left over. What do y'all think?
Thanks!

I've gone to Amsoil stuff but I used T6 in my 19hp John Deere tractor, 6hp push mower, 6.5hp 3500w generator, ?hp 5500w generator, ?hp Briggs powered pressure washer, Honda TRX 450 foreman, CBR600RR, VW TDi, and my 4BT Cummins.

It's good stuff.

I have been pondering the same question. ISnt T6 synthetic 5 w 40 and the regular rotella 15w 40? I am considering this also including a motorcycle. I wonder if the T6 is worth the extra money over the white bottle rotella?

Originally Posted By: nomochevys
I have been pondering the same question. ISnt T6 synthetic 5 w 40 and the regular rotella 15w 40? I am considering this also including a motorcycle. I wonder if the T6 is worth the extra money over the white bottle rotella?

If you're not keeping the synthetic oil in for extended periods, there's no sense spending the extra money for it. I use Rotella 15W40 in my motorcycles, ATVs, diesel power plant and other applications. Change it out once a year on most engines and I've never had an oil related issue. Great oil for a very reasonable price.

I ran the Rotella 15w-40 one season, then Rotella 5w-40 next season, and Amsoil 20w-50 this last season in the Honda HRX mower. It did fine with all of them. Same thing - all left over from motorcycle oil changes.

Funny that I found this post. Just yesterday, I flushed the fluids on my Robin-Subaru pressure washer engine with T6 oil and Catz pump oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back