Is it really bad to top off the gas tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Insight's gas cap says "Tighten three clicks, or else the check engine light will turn on and make you feel foolish."

My LS400's gas filler door says "PREMIUM UNLEADED FUEL ONLY OR ELSE A SQUAD OF NINJAS WILL BE DISPATCHED TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND CHOP YOU TO PIECES!"

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
My Insight's gas cap says "Tighten three clicks, or else the check engine light will turn on and make you feel foolish."

My LS400's gas filler door says "PREMIUM UNLEADED FUEL ONLY OR ELSE A SQUAD OF NINJAS WILL BE DISPATCHED TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND CHOP YOU TO PIECES!"

Must have gotten the "average joe" option
smile.gif

Last edited:

crackmeup2.gif
lol.gif

The PT's filler door says, "PREMIUM FUEL RECOMMENDED UNLESS YOU WANT AN ANGRY BUNCH OF GREMLINS TO BEAT YOUR ENGINE TO DEATH FROM THE INSIDE OUT WITH SLEDGEHAMMERS!"

The Jeep has a nice little marking on the gas gauge saying "Premium Unleaded", and 2 bright yellow "Premium Unleaded Fuel Only" stickers under the gas door.

Your LS400 needs Premium? What years?

I fear no ninjas.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back