Oil for Toro Two Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a two stroke nut like Boraticus, and have tried a bunch of two stroke oils in the past, including Amsoil and Kmart brand.In everything from weedeaters to motocross bikes. If I can get it in a two stroke, I own it over a four stroke. The only oil that really gave me a noticable difference at teardown was in cleaniness and not fouling plugs was Yamalube R. I have recently tried the Rejuvenate oil and it does seem to offer a performance advantage, that is noticable. If I was going to pay alot for two stroke oil it would be the Rejuvenate. I will have to agree though that the two stroke is a very forgiving motor and is just happy to have any oil in there. The oil has a quick in and out the pipe and therefore not alot of gimmicky detergents or longivity is required, it is why I can agree, that expensive two stroke oil, unless your doing something crazy, like Kart racing and turning 12,000 + rpms, its a waste of money and you are going with "feel good" economics.

Originally Posted By: steve20
the M1 2T was d/c'ed a couple of years ago..........

I guess I was lucky because after finding this site and reading about 2stroke oils,I was able to come across 27 quarts of the mobil 1 racing 2t. I will never use it all but I just could not pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back