Ralph Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried calling this number on my cell phone. The number is out of order. I then got some weird text message that prompted me to join a phone number search function for 9.99 bucks a month.

I dunno what you can do with the address

Ralph P Wood
6790 Bob White Way
Sanger, TX 76266-3977

Well, I dropped him a letter and he replied with a letter.
Hi Handyman
I’m doing ok. I’m pretty much out of the filter business. I just brought enough material to do about fifty filters because my daughter wants to sell a few on EBay.
I don’t have a computer. My wife isn’t able to help my anymore. All I have is a cell phone. I like to talk filters. Most of the filters I sold where to Bob’s members. They are a good group. I’ve sold filter to NASA and the Federal bureau of prisons and Shell oil. It has been interesting. There are still people looking for the filters. Motor Guard went broke trying to sell the filters in the 60’s. My selling a couple or so a month is nothing to them. The oil filter people are all gone now.
My cell phone is 1-940-442-9857

4:41PM Just hung up talking to Ralph. He seemed to have dropped out of sight on the forums, but I kept trying to locate him. I found this forum today and the Phone # that Gary Allen posted is the same one I've used before. He is recovery from a health problem and is doing fine. We did manage to get into talking filters for a spell. I was active several years ago selling and installing Frantz Filters and that's how I got to know him. His cell phone number is the one posted by Gary on 5/05/l0. He is looking at the possibility he may be back active in supplying filters in the near future. This guy if very knowledgeable when it comes to oil and bypass filters. You can call him on his cell phone (866-263-2929) or send him a note at:

Ralph P Wood
6790 Bob White Way
Sanger, TX 76266-3977

Do we know if his daughter ever in fact put some of his filters up for sale? Ive checked the obvious spots and so far no luck. Figured I would check here first instead of calling him directly.

Hey Tony
Do you have photos of you Toyota Corolla filter installion?
I have just bought a 1993 Toyota Corolla and thought about installing a bypass filter on it.

Originally Posted By: handyman
Hey Tony
Do you have photos of you Toyota Corolla filter installion?
I have just bought a 1993 Toyota Corolla and thought about installing a bypass filter on it.

Hello,

I do have many photos but can't figure out how to post them. That whole floating image thing has me confused.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back