Buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted a video that some would deem anti US, and anti-military, on Memorial Day; I think he might be on a permanent vacation...

Last edited:
Hope things are alright with him, as I love discussing the benefits, RIGHT, of using Mobil products. Funny how things get important for you as the years go by. Sometimes thinking things out before putting it in gear helps alot.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
He posted a video that some would deem anti US, and anti-military, on Memorial Day; I think he might be on a permanent vacation...

I think the interpretation of the video is fairly accurate.

A permanent vacation? Wow!

I have posted things a couple of times without having my brain in gear, and had my infinite access to this board denied for a time. I would assume Buster did the same thing without trying to be outright malicious.

I would certainly not have posted anything anti military. They are one of the reasons we have the freedom to post on this board in the first place. Heck we might not even have the internet if we had lost WWII........

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

I spend a lot of time here, I must have missed that. I hope if the Mods came down on him it was only a timeout and not the boot!

I really hope Buster isn't banned permanently. He posted a lot of interesting, informative stuff, and he seemed like a real nice guy.

I hope his break is temporary, if he is on one. I agree a break every once in a while helps you appreciate being here.

I think most people lost their cool once in a while posting something that they regret later (me included), and sometimes things there one thinks as funny turns offensive in another person's view. I think temp ban may be acceptable but permanent ban may be a bit excessive, even including Obbop (which IMO may be a permanent annoyance but nonetheless still deserve a freedom of censored speech).

Maybe permanent bans are overturned following a plea for forgiveness? The parolees seem gagged on the subject.

I wish I knew what happened to oilpants.
wink.gif

We watch for members to return with a new name when they are banned. If they are not permanently banned at that time we will permanently ban the new and the old account. In answer to greenaccord02 statement "Nobody seems to care when that happens." we do care and we try to prevent it from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back