BITOG IL license plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwillson

Staff member
If you see me, honk!

bitogplateIL.jpg

Last edited:
It's so weird seeing a plate without some sort of frame around it. Seems like the dealers in Illinois can't sell a car unless they frame both the front and rear plates.

If I see you, I'll give the horn a couple of taps.

Hats off to you sir! Thats one heck of a plate, I am jealous!
P.S. My wife in the background is rolling her eyes, haha, she dosent see the charm of BITOG

Wow i would give up my State Courtesy license plates for that one...
Great plate if i see that parked somewhere oil is being sold i will stop in and say hi...

Congrats Wayne. I am glad there is another car with BITOG plates. I have the one from Arkansas and Wayne has the one from Illinois and I hope someone from other states will get one also. That is an easy way to spot a fellow BITOGER.

You all are taking this to a whole another level.

Maybe you should let those with BITOG vanity plates get images of same for avatars. After all, they've paid extra for the advertising...

Google BITOG and this BBS comes up on the first page of results.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Sweet!

Which Toyota model is this, Wayne?

Quattro,

It's an '08 Sienna - great vehicle.

Wayne

Originally Posted By: eljefino
You all are taking this to a whole another level.

Maybe you should let those with BITOG vanity plates get images of same for avatars. After all, they've paid extra for the advertising...

Google BITOG and this BBS comes up on the first page of results.

If someone gets a state plate with BITOG, then they can absolutely get an avatar of the picture of that plate!

Wayne

Volvo_ST1, GOTIB is still available. Planning a move here?
grin.gif

The Illinois SOS site lets you "test drive" a vanity plate to see if you can get it, and if't taken, what's close that's available. For example, now that BITOG is taken, it recommends BITOG 1 as the closest available plate. It's actually a pretty useful site. www.cyberdriveillinois.com

Originally Posted By: opus1
Volvo_ST1, GOTIB is still available. Planning a move here?
grin.gif

The Illinois SOS site lets you "test drive" a vanity plate to see if you can get it, and if't taken, what's close that's available. For example, now that BITOG is taken, it recommends BITOG 1 as the closest available plate. It's actually a pretty useful site. www.cyberdriveillinois.com

Naw, I prefer going about my business incognito. If my car had revolving license plates, I'd display a few choice acronyms.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: opus1

OIL NUT is still available.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back