new saddle nexride noseless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newbie to the bike forums.

1st a quick pic of my new bike. I love it just put a couple miles on it so far. Snow is killing me. I wanna ride.

Now the saddle or at least as far as I got.

inside the box.

rear view

Looks like a great product. Has a tension spring inside and it gives a little swivel to it.

I would like to hear from those who have actually used this product and prefer to avoid the biased negative comments. I have been trying to find good reviews on forums but all to many of them are filled with negative reviews from people who have never purchased or used one before.

Last edited by a moderator:
How in the world is anyone else going to be able to tell you whether you will like it or not? Whether or not this will work for you is not going to be determined by any review you read on the web. Buy it, install it, try it and make up your own mind.

BTW, congrats on the new bike, she looks like a beauty
smile.gif

interesting. Can you show a few better shots of it, especially installed? Riding today I felt that Id live for my seat to be a bit shorter in order to offer optimal support and least chance of bashing myself...

That may be the right kind of approach, so long as it is large enough to really support the sit bones in all positions/situations...

I am going to wait until it gets used a few more times. I am going to follow the instructions and wait untill I am used to it.
I am only 2 rides in and under 10 miles so far.
The seat is far wider than any normal seat so sit bones will be covered. I can not possible see how any groin pain could occur with this seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back