RIP Gary Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comes unexpected. I saw he posted a few days ago but he hasn't been posting much the last few months. I'm curious if I might ask what caused his death and roughly how old was he if anyone knows? Makes you think. My condolescense to friends and relatives.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
What the heck? This better be some stupid joke. What happened?????????????

No, it isn't a joke. There are a lot of comments on his facebook about this.

RIP in Gary, you were one of the first people I talked to on this site. You will be missed.
frown.gif

Holy cow I am truly stunned. Just received an email answer from him about 10 days ago and all seemed fine. Gosh one never knows do they?

Yes may Gary rest in peace and I send my best wishes to his family.

I am shocked. He had a lot of interesting posts here. I did not even know that he was having any kind of problems.

Well, you never can tell when you personally will reach the end of the trail. This makes me even more determined to retire at 62. I remember this guy at work who retired at 62 and he was dead about 2 years later-after 2 years of retirement. I guess he died happy-he was on a golf course and he liked to golf. And he had seemed to be in pretty good shape. He spent a lot of time outside and on the golf courses.

It will be strange here with Gary Allan gone.

Wow, this is such a shock. I haven't seen him post in a while but I could tell just from the "tone" of his posts he seemed down. I know I have not been a member of BITOG for very long but I gained much knowledge and perspective from his posts. My sincere condolences to his family, I know he will be missed here as well.

I'm pretty broken up right now. I know Gary slowed down posting lately and I needled him a bit for not catching up with me............[censored]........this sucks....I don't even want to post anymore.

What a huge loss to us all. May his family find comfort in knowing that he is in a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back