Snowing here right now - April 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a dusting last night, that melted earlier today, and a few flakes this afternoon, but nothing significant.

It's supposed to get nice again tomorrow (high 47°F).

Had a tiny bit of frost yesterday morning on the car down here.

Then again, we had 80mph winds with the front that moved thru a few days ago and completely rearranged our backyard furniture including the grill. Everyone's basketball nets were knocked down.

Looks like the b-ball nets are only rated up to 79mph.
lol.gif

Had about 6"-8" in the last two days.
It melted some, but there is still plenty of snow on the ground.

Going to Florida for a week, can't wait.

Your certainly not alone...we've had some crazy weather here in MI too. Every time it warms up and you think it's here to stay it gets cold and snows again.

75 yesterday, 85 today and 91 on Monday here in Orlando.
P.S. No snow on the ground either.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 3311
75 yesterday, 85 today and 91 on Monday here in Orlando.
P.S. No snow on the ground either.
smile.gif

Sounds like perfect hurricane weather!!
13.gif

If weather is too warm, everything would dry up and it'll be a drought.

Weather patterns change. Jungles will become deserts. Deserts could become jungles. Life goes on.

Steve S,
At least we don't get quakes and mudslides.
smile.gif

Last edited:
in 75 we had 4 " of wet snow on May 10th . In 93 it snow in Boston on May 18th. There was snow on April 1st this yr. It made the morning drive interesting, but was gone by evening. 97 April fools storm dumped over a foot. 2 days later, it was 65' We are getting 12 and a half hrs of daylight now. The snow doesnt stick.

Originally Posted By: andyd
in 75 we had 4 " of wet snow on May 10th . In 93 it snow in Boston on May 18th. There was snow on April 1st this yr. It made the morning drive interesting, but was gone by evening. 97 April fools storm dumped over a foot. 2 days later, it was 65' We are getting 12 and a half hrs of daylight now. The snow doesnt stick.
I was actually in Mass 6 years ago January during that ridiculous blizzard for wedding. It was cool for me because had rented a Jeep and got to drive in it(hurricanes and a blizzard that year)and went home a few days latter but I can't imagine living in it.

It'll be 86 today and 87 tomorrow, with a low of 75 -- and HUMID. My clothes stick to me and my hands feel dipped in glue and I have to struggle (figuratively) for every breath.

You got a little winter, spring, and fall? I'll trade!

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
All it ever does is rain here in California. The Sunshine State? I don't think so.

Florida is the "Sunshine state", I thought California was the "Golden State"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back