Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I received a small order from Griot's and I wanted to share my results with there interior cleaner.

The VW, being that it's new, is not really dirty. While doing a wash, I decided to give the dash and interior a spray and wipe down with megiuar's interior cleaner/protectant.

Well, it's like most other products. It shines up really nice, then after a couple days, it starts to attract dust and hold on to it.

The Griot's cleaner is just that. A cleaner! It stripped all of the greasy residue from the Meguiar's and left the whole interior looking brand new (how it looked before a treated it with the meguiars.)

Also, since it is made for plastic, leather, vinyl, carpets, fabric, ect. . . . . I tried it on a little black smudge on the head liner. Took it off instantly.

Ooook. Lets see if it really works. I sprayed down the tan carpeted steps that are walked up everyday in the house. It cleaned them up perfect as well. Pet stain in the livingroom from next door neighbors dog? GONE!

I can't stump this stuff!!!!

It's weird. It's a clear liquid, it has little to no order, and it's not really expensive. Who da thunk?

Water is the universal solvent! (Just kidding). May contain a small amount of an ionic non-sufsing surfactant, and some alcohol.

I've used it with great success... got a free bottle. I use it to clean the laptop, in fact I used it for that purpose this morning. It works great and is very mild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back