What is the easiest wax to apply/remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes since it preps(cleans) the surface. The #601 is vital if you don't clay the paint first.

P21s pure carnauba w/o cleaners. Wipe it on, and wipe it off. No rubbing, buffing or drying. Because it is pure wax w/o cleaners, there is no dust, and it does not stain trim.

Duragloss does NOT dust or stain trim either. Just one of the advantages of upgrading to a better product without an increase in price usually.

Of all products I have ever used, Wolfgang Fuzion by far was the easiest wax to apply and buff off with a MF towel.

It doesnt stain molding either.

Great stuff.

Originally Posted By: RnR
Originally Posted By: 2010Malibu
no including spray waxes

durability isn't a issue since I live in a mild climate and wax often
I'll nominate: Rejex. (By the way, feel free to use proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation here, as it would be rather nice to class the joint up a bit.}
49.gif

+1, Rejex is amazing stuff, and lasts a LONG time. Just make sure everyuthing is clean, or you will be looking at waxed waterspots for a long time......

Originally Posted By: Islandvic
Of all products I have ever used, Wolfgang Fuzion by far was the easiest wax to apply and buff off with a MF towel.

Wow... and expensive too!

Zaino hands down, at least out of the ones I have tried. Also their PC-Fusion is the best product I've ever tried for removing imperfections. Bought a black car several years ago that someone washed at a booth with a brush full of dirt. Took it to a "pro" who couldn't get everything out. Went behind him with the PC-Fusion by hand and got the car looking like glass.

ease of use hands down goes to armorall butter wax. its a carnuba. ive used more waxes than i probably have in my days wax sealants polishes glazes all different ways. armorall isnt even in my top 10 of brands but there is nothing and i mean nothing around the states probabsly anywhere like this. check it out its rediculous. wipe on with a microfiber and it dissapears no residue no hazing no buffing no waiting nothing. its as fast and effortless as applying tire shine to tires. and for 9.98 its worth the money. again the above mentioned hands down top quality products but ease of use i cant think of anything that may even come somewhat close try it out!!!

Last edited:
I use regular, cheap Turtle Wax Paste. Goes on easy, comes off easy, and beads water on the car for many months. Can't ask for more than that, especially for about $3.

Originally Posted By: BILLYMAC
I use Turtle Wax Ice. It's a synthetic polish that's easy to apply/remove.

I use it on my Mustang that I show.

BillyMac

+1

It is great on a new car finish. No residue. You can get it on plastic and rubber with no problem. Make sure your paint is prepped by deep cleaning / polishing first before applying because ICE will not rejuvenate your paint if it is bad. I like to use the entire ICE line that includes the quick detailer and soap.

Mother's Synwax
NXT
Meg's #26
Autoglym HD (the flakes in my paint really pop with this one)
Poorboy's World Natty's
S100 (when applied thin)
Four Star UPP (still one of my favorite sealants)
Ultima Paint Guard (apply and walk away. no removal)

P21S
S100 ^^^ same as above but cheaper
Pinnacle souveran paste

These are all wipe on wipe off wax. It can not possibly get any easier. No dry time needed, no mess, no staining trim, just pure warm wax goodness.

Originally Posted By: ProStreetCamaro
P21S
Pinnacle souveran paste

These are all wipe on wipe off wax. It can not possibly get any easier. No dry time needed, no mess, no staining trim, just pure warm wax goodness.

It may VERY WELL be 'worth it', but boy, does one pay for that Pinnacle "goodness".
wink.gif

I've given up on the latest and greatest whiz-bang waxes that hit the market every few years.

Have used Meguiar's in several flavors including Gold Class and Tech Wax. Turtle Wax Ice etc etc.

I've stuck with NuFinish for the last several years and have been perfectly happy. Easy on. Easy off. Long lasting. In between the yearly wax job, I'll hit it with some Turtle Wax Ice spray detailer to freshen it up a bit which seems to be a winning combination for what I'm looking for.

I'm not concerned about getting an "ultimate" or "deep gloss" or whatever buzzword you want to attach to a wax job. My primary concern is simply protecting the paint. Our alley which our driveway is off of is gravel so its either dust or sandy/muddy splash when it rains that constantly gets on the vehicles.

Also considering I'm not driving any supersexy hey look at me cars (Century, Golf, Taurus wagon) I just don't care. Of course I'm also married, in my 30s, have a child, and have a receeding hairline so its not like I'm going out to cruise for tail like in my younger days.

P21S
Pinnacle souveran paste

Yeah, it can get a little easier. Such as Optimum Opti-seal, which is wipe on and no wipe off
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: buickman50401
I've given up on the latest and greatest whiz-bang waxes that hit the market every few years.
---
Also considering I'm not driving any supersexy hey look at me cars (Century, Golf, Taurus wagon) I just don't care. Of course I'm also married, in my 30s, have a child, and have a receeding hairline so its not like I'm going out to cruise for tail like in my younger days.
Now this man has got his priorities straight...
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Lurch
I use regular, cheap Turtle Wax Paste. Goes on easy, comes off easy, and beads water on the car for many months. Can't ask for more than that, especially for about $3.

Ummmmh ... no

3M Performance Finish is a WOWO -- very easy to apply/remove as long as you follow directions.

DG AquaWax - nothing is much easier

DG 101 or 105 - both are very easy to apply (to whole car) & remove -- w/o the worry of staining trim or dusting.

NXT2.0 is very easy to apply/remove, but stains trim and doesn't last.

I've never had a problem with IW845 -- as long as you apply very thin.

Originally Posted By: TTK
P21S
Pinnacle souveran paste

Yeah, it can get a little easier. Such as Optimum Opti-seal, which is wipe on and no wipe off
grin.gif

HAHA very true! I have a bottle myself!

Originally Posted By: buickman50401

Have used Meguiar's in several flavors including Gold Class and Tech Wax. Turtle Wax Ice etc etc.

I've stuck with NuFinish for the last several years and have been perfectly happy. Easy on. Easy off. Long lasting. In between the yearly wax job, I'll hit it with some Turtle Wax Ice spray detailer to freshen it up a bit which seems to be a winning combination for what I'm looking for.

I'm not concerned about getting an "ultimate" or "deep gloss" or whatever buzzword you want to attach to a wax job. My primary concern is simply protecting the paint. Our alley which our driveway is off of is gravel so its either dust or sandy/muddy splash when it rains that constantly gets on the vehicles.

See that is the difference between your average joe blow like you and somebody that owns auto's they actually enjoy. I wont buy a car or truck that I don't enjoy. I know I am different than 99% of the population. All I have to do is take a look at all the average ugly body style cars on the road. People certainly are not buying them for looks. We also walked away from buying a house because it was on a gravel road. No freaking way would I ever live in that situation.

I am a car guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back