Jeep Liberty Spark Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new car, dude. Not an old one with borrowed tech!

But good find, no one else even comes that close.

I'm in Arco's camp here, as we new gen Hemi owners have heard this [censored] for years about copper only.

It's absolute bunk. Everytime I hear these stories it's always a new set of E3's or Plus 4's or some other weird design.

Try some NGK platinum/Iridium hybrids. They'll work well and last longer than the vehicle.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
A new car, dude. Not an old one with borrowed tech!

But good find, no one else even comes that close.

I'm in Arco's camp here, as we new gen Hemi owners have heard this [censored] for years about copper only.

It's absolute bunk. Everytime I hear these stories it's always a new set of E3's or Plus 4's or some other weird design.

Try some NGK platinum/Iridium hybrids. They'll work well and last longer than the vehicle.

Yea, E3's. Absolute Junk. I tried them in my old 93 Chrysler New Yorker with the 3.3LV6. They worked for about 30 min then it started misfiring bad. I started to drive it back to the parts store to get regular champion coppers and the computer shut it down half way there, because it was misfiring very bad. I had to walk the rest of the way, get the plugs, and change them in a Wendy's parking lot. Then it ran mint.

Just for kicks I had some NGK G-power platinums sitting around, and decided to try them in the New Yorker. Ran as great as the copper plugs. Just the E3's were junk I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back