9 volt lithiom batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got recommendations on what has worked for them. Mainly want to use them in multimeters and similar stuff.

Energizer, Duracell? It's such a pain to tear them apart for replacement that it's time for a long life battery.

You must use your meters ALOT! We have some Flukes at work, they get don't get used daily, but pretty often and we go at least a year without needing a battery. That's assuming the calibration shop replaces them, IDK?

I've never tried a lithium 9 volt. Never seen one actually, but I've been happy with energizer AA's

LOL!

You must be owning one of those whammo Chinese meters, are you?

Some of those inferior made ones tend to drain batteries faster than, say a Fluke meter.

Hexk! My motormeister DVM would come with automatic shutoff and a typical alkaline 9V battery would last me a yr or so. (and I use it daily).

One Snap On meter and a couple of cheap meters. Now that andyd mentions it I do have a motion detector that does not last long.

Anyway let's say I want to go way over a year on the battery. I want to spend the $$$$$$ don't care about going just a year.

I know that lithium batteries are 2-3x more money and don't care.
Opinions on Lithium only please?

I just realize I spelled lithium with an O. My Bad.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back