Nascar is getting good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder with all the money changing hands how much corruption there is in NASCAR and with that, all other pro sports. I just can't see it in any other way.

There must be something NASCAR doesn't want to come out since they are a private company they don't have to open their books to anyone and that is why they quickly squash anything that could force them to do so. Put it this way, Id love to know how much money Lowes has funneled into NASCAR in the last decade.

Originally Posted By: Jason2007
Put it this way, Id love to know how much money Lowes has funneled into NASCAR in the last decade.

I'd like to know just how much coin TOY has dumped on Helton & Co. in the last 6-7 years!!

Starting? I thought they passed that line a long time ago with all of the contrived finishes, phony cautions, the chase, and constant double speak.

Nascar has been on a downhill slide to at least the past 5 years. I lost interest when they totally revamped the point system. The car of tomorrow was the final reason I no longer watch it.

Besides, real race cars run on dirt, have wings and burn methanol.

as we all watch johnson slip up into the points... first it starts with bowyer and the [censored] inspection. now kyle busch was taking out yesterday. i love to see johnson not win this year. but i think nascar would love to "make" a 5 time in a row champion. this might have to be the last year i watch it..

Yeah, the big bosses at the Nippon Giant must have had a conniption when they watched Pee Wee Shrub (#18) and Reuttie (#00) go at it, and basically take each other out.
lol.gif

I've been watching NASCAR for the last 25 years and I've been becoming more and more disgruntled with all the garbage going on. The dominance of the 48 car has also fueled my fire as I can't stand JJ's attitude. I'm just praying that someone else will grab the title this year. Hopefully Smoke, Kurt Busch or Cousin Carl. I'm also pulling for Biffle, Jeff Burton and Kyle but I think they're too far behind now.

I drive a Dodge but kinda root for the Fords since Dodge only has like two or three cars left. I'm ready to quit watching not because the Fords haven't been winning much but rather I'm sick and tired of Jimmy Johnson ho-humming all year just giving it 50% effort just to make the chase. Then when the chase starts, WHAM! he is unbeatable every championship series. I'm really going to be turned off on the sport if he wins five titles in a row.

Originally Posted By: willix
If the planets line up for the #48 coming out of Talladega, The guy is a great driver on a great team.

Yes, I know that I'm in the VAST minority, but I would still rather see him win it yet again, than ANY of the TOYboyzz!!!
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back