Hot girl in my automotive class. Need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is this girl in my automotive class in school (college) that I think is farely attractive. My guess would be she's the same age as me. Which would be around 21 years old. Same as everyone else in the class for the most part. The problem is she's the only girl in the class and there's like 10 other guys that hit on her the entire time. Everytime I talk to her she just laughs at my stupid comments. But she doesn't really ever have anything to say back. What do you guys think I should say that would be a good conversation starter to a girl in a college automotive class? I guess that's a good thing that she laughs but I don't know if she's really interested when she doesn't really say anything back. I guess the fact that there is even a girl in this class kind of boggles my mind and makes me very interested in her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Invite her to an automotive related event?

Oh and, non-girly girls rock
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Well there is this girl in my automotive class in school (college) that I think is farely attractive. My guess would be she's the same age as me. Which would be around 21 years old. Same as everyone else in the class for the most part. The problem is she's the only girl in the class and there's like 10 other guys that hit on her the entire time. Everytime I talk to her she just laughs at my stupid comments. But she doesn't really ever have anything to say back. What do you guys think I should say that would be a good conversation starter to a girl in a college automotive class? I guess that's a good thing that she laughs but I don't know if she's really interested when she doesn't really say anything back. I guess the fact that there is even a girl in this class kind of boggles my mind and makes me very interested in her.

Women in her position tend to get so used to shooting guys down that it becomes an instinctive response whenever a guy shows interest. If you're going to have a shot, you HAVE to stand out from the crowd somehow. Sometimes your best chance to do so involves acting very confidently and ignoring her. It's a very difficult game to play if it doesn't come naturally. If you don't want to do that, then just act natural, and interested, and hope for the best.

You also HAVE to make her feel that you're interested in her for who she is, not because she's a hot girl in an automotive class. Again, this is not an easy game to play if it does not come naturally. But if it does, then your chances are much better than they would be otherwise.

Good luck!

Ask her if she'll help you get your parents camper running. Then advise her she'll have to get a little DIRTY.
grin2.gif

Now use your imagination to fill in the blanks.

make sure she's really a girl not a boy that looks feminine ,made that mistake once in my auto class, never again...
33.gif

"Need advice."

Quote:
Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people.
News Station Employee: [Disgusted] What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: [Horrified] Smells like Bigfoot's d...!
Brian Fantana: [Tries to act casual and walk away] Woah, what's that smell?

Originally Posted By: stang5
make sure she's really a girl not a boy that looks feminine ,made that mistake once in my auto class, never again...
33.gif

lol. That's funny. Im pretty sure she is.

Ask her about her. Ask if she has family in auto industry and wants to be in their business and that's why she's here or what not. Find out if she's really tomboy-ish. Speaking just for myself i always seem/seemed to get along with females who are only children or have just brothers. The girlies who grew up stealing and losing their guys to sisters never worked out.

Just show you are not the 11th guy up to bat--light hearted comments may not help if that's what everyone else is doing too.

Originally Posted By: 5sfe91
First make sure she doesn't have a GIRLFRIEND

Yep. Had one in my class and guess what...

Aside from that, I have found comedy works well. Women in the automotive field (Actually most attractive women) have a lot of walls up so I'd want to be fun and not make her feel like a target. You could make fun of some of some the lame come on's she has to endure from the guys. "So, how many guys have thrown themselves at your feet this week with lame come-ons?" And be just friendly. Ask her the obvious questions about how she ended up in the class and such. Then back off and don't bug her. Ask her to some function in a week or two and again, be just friendly! Usually helps to notice her shoes or something she is obviously in to. Ask her opinion on something but only if you really want to know! Notice and compliment in passing when she changes her hair style or what ever else you notice. If things go well, tell her you would like to get to know her better and how about a movie and dinner? I'd always try to be a little aloof and keep her wondering why I was different from the other guys.

Whoops, forgot to mention find out if she was raised with a brother or two near her age. If not, there's a good chance she will turn out to be crazy.
28.gif
Keep that in mind when considering a long term relationship. I'm sure there are exceptions to that rule but I haven't met one. Women raised without the benefit of male influence about their same age just don't seem to understand men at all.
27.gif

Good luck and let us know if things go well!

If there's 10 other guys trying at her, I wouldn't even bother.Just ignore her and if she's kinda interested in you, she'll start to wander why you're not drooling like the other guys.And besides,ISN'T THERE OTHER GIRLS OUTSIDE OF AUTO SHOP??????

Are you on track for major or is this just one class?

Wait the three months until the class ends, then "accidentally" bump into her, and be all, "remember auto class?"

It will show you took some extra initiative. But OTOH she'll still be hot and getting hit on 24/7.

Is this a hands on class? Demonstrate quiet efficiency. I'm sure your class is full of loudmouths making stupid hot rod claims (my boss pointed at a current-body style crown vic and said "they have 400 ci 4 barrell interceptor motors"
33.gif
) so perhaps the way to stand out is to be mysterious.

32.gif
I had a friend in college take Ballroom Swing Dance for phys ed credit. First day of class... him... and 23 ladies. Lucky guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back