Buffalo Wild Wings to expand into Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ok IMO.

I like Red-Rockets in Hamilton better... They are unmatched by anything else I have had and I have had a lot of wings...

Steve

They're the Applebee's of wings. That is, they take a bad food & upcharge it 700% for you to sit in their mass-market decor restaurant.

Originally Posted By: scurvy
They're the Applebee's of wings. That is, they take a bad food & upcharge it 700% for you to sit in their mass-market decor restaurant.

ROFLMBO! As a Western New York expat I have to agree, their wings ain't all that.

It's a chain sports bar. Wings are OK; their advantage is having quite a few sauces. Other food is basically a sports bar quality food.

The best chain wings I have found up here in Ontario is St. Louis. But the best is Red-Rockets but they are only in Hamilton.

Originally Posted By: MegaCorp
Can anyone tell me anything about this chain? I have never heard of it...

Food any good?

http://www.bnn.ca/news/19785.html

Great, since we don't make cars and parts anymore, we can al least make Chicken Wings...
33.gif
(and Beer)
04.gif

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
It's a chain sports bar. Wings are OK; their advantage is having quite a few sauces. Other food is basically a sports bar quality food.

This.

You send us Tim Hortons. We send you Buffalo Wild Wings.

What are you going to send us in retaliation?
crackmeup2.gif

They're OK - the applebees comparison is apt. In recent years, the wings have gotten smaller, the prices higher, and the beer on tap is more mainstream and less adventuresome. On the flip side, you know exactly what you are getting whichever one you go to...

BWW has good wings. I can't stand wings, BWW actually tastes good.

Their BBQ nacho plate washed down with a seasonal Sam Adams on tap is really good.

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
You send us Tim Hortons. We send you Buffalo Wild Wings.

What are you going to send us in retaliation?
crackmeup2.gif

We already sent Celine Dion down there in anticipation of this.

Hooters wings are good. For burgers(off topic), Red Robin is great. Nothing beats the White Mana though in Hackensack/Fort Lee. If you haven't tried it and your in NJ, GO THERE. The wait is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back