Valvoline Synthetic 0W-20 at WalMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted some Valvoline in an 0W-20 grade at Walmart last night.

Maybe I will have some more options for the Toyota in the future.

Finally, a consumer can have a choice of 0W20 other than M1 over the counter.

SOPUS, you should make PP 0W20 available to consumer at retail stores too.

you can get 5 quarts of Synpower 0w-20 at AutoZone and a Fram tough guard filter for $27.99

At AAP, you can get either M1 OW20 or M1 Extended Performance 5W20 and a M1 filter for 29.99. I like M1 filter.

I am so suprised, till this day, you still can not find PP 0W20 on the shelf at WM's and other stores. I figure PU will become more available, but with all the new vehicles and such requiring 0w20 that it would of arrived long ago.

I hope the PU 0w20 is out and available by this fall sometime for winter fill!

Originally Posted By: xBa380
I am so suprised, till this day, you still can not find PP 0W20 on the shelf at WM's and other stores. I figure PU will become more available, but with all the new vehicles and such requiring 0w20 that it would of arrived long ago.

I hope the PU 0w20 is out and available by this fall sometime for winter fill!

M1 0w-20 is readily available in Auto Parts stores

the valvoline 0w20 synpower i just put in a hyundai sonata 4-cylinder 2010, and it is so smooth and feels a little more responsive. I'll get some oil reviews on it posted up in a few thousand miles...

What oils and viscosity grades have you used in your hyundai?

I want to try this, but it is expensive at $6/qt.

My Hyundai Santa Fe really likes the 20wt oils... I have gone back to a 30wt for this fill but will go back to a 20wt for the next one...

20.gif

Originally Posted By: sunfire
I only saw Synpower 0W-20 in quarts but no jugs.

our local Super Wallmart has it in 5qrt jugs, I almost picked some up for the wifes honda but was rushing.. decided to hold off till the next trip.. if memory serves it was like $22.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back