Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try a Ferrari dealership.
55.gif

Originally Posted By: stockrex
can someone order it from a pennzoil dealer?

I've called a few of them near me - none of them was able to get it. Go figure.

Originally Posted By: shpankey
Such a shame, I'd love to give it a go in my car.

Yeah, me too. I gave up on it. M1 0w-40 or GC is much easier to find.

Well still been calling around. Can'y find it. Sure would like to know were Lake Forest Sportscars gets their's from.

I can't even find GC! Might try M1 0W-40 at my next oil change. Been using Valvoline SynPower 5W-40 with no issues. Have 60K miles on my '06 GTI with the 2.0L FSI engine. Oil consumption minimal at 1/4 qt. in 5,000 miles (OCI).

Have no idea if my intake valves have any deposits but I'm assuming from the lack of oil consumption I should be OK.

David

Originally Posted By: Big Dave
Well still been calling around. Can'y find it. Sure would like to know were Lake Forest Sportscars gets their's from.

I can't even find GC! Might try M1 0W-40 at my next oil change. Been using Valvoline SynPower 5W-40 with no issues. Have 60K miles on my '06 GTI with the 2.0L FSI engine. Oil consumption minimal at 1/4 qt. in 5,000 miles (OCI).

Have no idea if my intake valves have any deposits but I'm assuming from the lack of oil consumption I should be OK.

David

No AutoZones nearby?

M1 0w40 or Syntec 5w40 are two common OTC 502.00 xw40 oils.

FYI, the part number for Ultra Euro 5w-40 in 1qt bottles is 550022576, at least according to SOPUS tech support. Alas, when I called various Pennzoil retailers, none of them was able to locate such part number in their system. Way to go, SOPUS!
smirk2.gif

Originally Posted By: BobFout

David

No AutoZones nearby?

M1 0w40 or Syntec 5w40 are two common OTC 502.00 xw40 oils.

I have an AutoZone nearby but ahve never seen GC on the shelves.

I just got off the phone with Pennzoil. Even they could not help. Just gave me the name of the nearest Pennzoil retailer and of course I call them knowing what the answer is going to be...nope don't have it in our system.

David

I just got off the phone with Pennzoil. Even they could not help. Just gave me the name of the nearest Pennzoil retailer and of course I call them knowing what the answer is going to be...nope don't have it in our system.

David

Yup. Been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back