Time for a Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm giving myself a vacation from BITOG. I just don't agree with some of the stuff I have seen in the past week and feel if I don't get away I may something I shouldn't. Some people have opinion and they need to remain just that. I'll check in now and again and if anyone needs advice diesel related PM and I'll get back to you.

talk to you guys when the powertrip ends

Shawn

your mechanical advice has been useful. come back sometime and don't be another mori/obbop.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
Can you be more specifec?

No I won't give reasons in open forum. Not causing trouble in anyway as I would like to remain a member here. The person that it should matter to recieved several PM's about it and hopefully they listen.

Originally Posted By: 1212
you cant go you helpt me with all my car problems

I'll still get my PM's. I'm hopefully not leaving for good

Originally Posted By: DieselTech
Originally Posted By: Steve S
Can you be more specifec?

No I won't give reasons in open forum. Not causing trouble in anyway as I would like to remain a member here. The person that it should matter to recieved several PM's about it and hopefully they listen.
thumbsup2.gif

I hope you make your way back, you've been helpful to many people around here. Don't let the other person decide how and when you spend your time. If you do, he wins and we all lose
frown.gif

Have you thought of using the ignore button? Give it a shot. It would be a less drastic first step.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
days of our lives right here people.

I'm telling you.

Quote:
Some people have opinion and they need to remain just that.

talk to you guys when the powertrip ends

I find it interesting how some people exclude themselves from this group..........

I have walked away from a few forums too. In general, on the net, I think the trend is away from rational, factual posts.

Things do seem to have quieted down here recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back