Redline Water Wetter and Royal Purple Purple Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but that guy(azsynthetic)is really stupid when it concerns this topic... You can not argue with someone that just does not get it.

This thread needs to be closed...

Last edited:
I think that is giving him too much credit. He said, "normal coolant flow is now in reverse..". How can that ever be interpreted that he meant heat, temperature flow or conduction? And even that is a stretch since heat flow never really changed. Since when would "coolant flow direction" be interpreted as t-stat temperature sensing direction lol?

Originally Posted By: mechanicx
I think that is giving him too much credit. He said, "normal coolant flow is now in reverse..". How can that ever be interpreted that he meant heat, temperature flow or conduction? And even that is a stretch since heat flow never really changed. Since when would "coolant flow direction" be interpreted as t-stat temperature sensing direction lol?

Hahahaha!!! very typical shade tree mechanicx. After all the explanation that I have given on how the flow is reverse with respect to the thermostat when you installed the thermostat backward you still haven't a clue. In a simple discussion of an engine thermostat and its function many of you equate it to a cistern, a light switch, a home thermostat, non-emission controlled, etc.; all wrong as I have pointed out. It is sad what American education has gotten to nowadays.

Most of the shade tree mechanicx and dodge/ford engine repairers can't even read and assume that I said coolant flow as temperature sensing direction. Heck, most can't even read or understand a patent and think that a patent is for the lawyers. Hahahaha! At least there is one guy that understand physics that could almost understand it.

Next topic is: what is the purpose of the lug wrench and how many way can you turn it. Hahahaha!

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: azsynthetic
Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: azsynthetic
At a system level there are many things that contribute to the engine block temperature.

I thought that we were arguing coolant, temperature, and the control mechanism for THAT...which is the thermostat.

You were arguing whereas I was stating fact.

LOL, you're still wrong.

Hahahaha! there you go again. Peace, V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back