Kroil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny

Know anything about this Kanolab product? I have called them several times to get information, but have yet to pull the trigger. What do you think?

Kreen
Internal Engine Cleaner - Improves Performance
Guaranteed to improve your engines performance.

When added to either the gas or oil, of your engine, Kreen dissolves the carbon deposit buildups and varnishing to Improve Compression ·

Increase Gas Mileage

Reduce Downtime ·

Restore Power By thoroughly cleaning the rings, valve, and fuel injectors -

Kreen gives new life back in any gas or diesel engine.
Money Back Guarantee

Sorry to change the subject, Johnny, but have you had a chance to try Rust Bomb? I really like it. Wondering how it compares to Kroil, which I've never tried.

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
Johnny

Know anything about this Kanolab product? I have called them several times to get information, but have yet to pull the trigger. What do you think?

Kreen
Internal Engine Cleaner - Improves Performance
Guaranteed to improve your engines performance.

When added to either the gas or oil, of your engine, Kreen dissolves the carbon deposit buildups and varnishing to Improve Compression ·

Increase Gas Mileage

Reduce Downtime ·

Restore Power By thoroughly cleaning the rings, valve, and fuel injectors -

Kreen gives new life back in any gas or diesel engine.
Money Back Guarantee

I've used Kroil for many years and it is a great product! If their Internal Engine Cleaner is anything like Kroil you won't be disappointed. Honestly this is the first time I heard about it, but I would pull the trigger if you feel you have a need for it. They make some good products. JMO

I've used Kreen. It contains alot of high-powered solvents. If it doesn't flush out your engine, nothing will.

Originally Posted By: DaleW
Thanks Johnny

I ordered mine today.

Dale

i did too today,did you get a confermation email? i didnt. i ordered off line.

I used the web page to order. No, no confirmation email. This may serve as a heads up for people to use the phone.

But I am not too worried. If the charge shows up and i dont have the product in a week or so, I can call 'em.

Been looking forward to trying Kroil for some time.

thanks again, Johnny!

Dale

Originally Posted By: DaleW
I used the web page to order. No, no confirmation email. This may serve as a heads up for people to use the phone.

But I am not too worried. If the charge shows up and i dont have the product in a week or so, I can call 'em.

Been looking forward to trying Kroil for some time.

thanks again, Johnny!

Dale

yup i'll do the same,,been wanting to try it also.

Yep, got mine on Friday too. Since I ordered mine thru their website, I did get a fedex email with a link to track shipping status. All in all, a good deal. Thank you Johnny for pointing that special deal to us.

Dale

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Not really. I know Kroil is an excellent penetrating oil that will break loose rusted bolts and such.

+1

it works great for things that are stuck or frozen. If Kroil does not work by itself, you can add a little heat from a propane torch which also helps brake the bond. I have found that if Kroil won't get it loose, nothing will.

A lot of shooters use it for cleaning their guns. I am not sure what they do with it. They use it for special occasions, and not general cleaning.

They oft mix it with Shooter's Choice or somesuch.

My turbine contractor imports it into Oz, as the reckon nothing beats it for stuff that's together for 10-15 years at a time.

Well tried some of my kroil the other day on some stubborn break caliper bleeders let them soak for 30 mins or so and wow broke loose when i thought for sure they would snap,,so far soooo good!!!

I've spent quite a few years working with (and in) various manufacturing facilities. The maintenance people in all these places love Kroil, and they have access to other products like WD40. I've never used it myself, but if professional wrench turners rely on it, that says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back