For those interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got curious about this 3-Rx $28,800 figure that was batted back and forth. I asked ..and even Frank didn't see what was the problem.

Rex 3 quote was $28,800.00 per 6/color Komori. 3-Rx is the only chemistry that can work with silicone. So 3-Rx saved Rex 3 $57,600.00.

People were reading this as "3-Rx('s) quote was $28,8000 per 6/color Komori.

The company is REX PACKAGING. The $28,800 figure was the avoided cost of the alternative. 2 machines ...$57,600 SAVED.

Gary,

Your still the man, but I have no idea what this is
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
The company is REX PACKAGING. The $28,800 figure was the avoided cost of the alternative. 2 machines ...$57,600 SAVED.

When you actually go to the site and read the testimonial this became clear (that the quote was for new machinery not the oil additive). It was another BITOGer that kind of butchered the interpretation and made it sound like the product cost that much.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
So how much did the treatment cost again?

I imagine whatever 3 gallons of 3-Rx cost ..and the internalize time costs for their maintenance man/men to add the product to the sump ..change a few filters out a bit more often
21.gif

If you want to know what a gallon costs, fill out the quote sheet. I imagine that it's about the same price per/oz.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
So how much did the treatment cost again?

I imagine whatever 3 gallons of 3-Rx cost ..and the internalize time costs for their maintenance man/men to add the product to the sump ..change a few filters out a bit more often
21.gif

If you want to know what a gallon costs, fill out the quote sheet. I imagine that it's about the same price per/oz.

Well, thanks for the help there. It sure sounded like three gallons totaled 28,800 but I guess I was mistaken.

So are the products still the same, as sprintman said?

Originally Posted By: qship1996
I bet it works just as well in printing presses as it does in automotive engines!!!!

AUTO - RX: Does it do what it claims?? [Re: Frank]
Socom Offline

Loc: California
I tried RX twice on a sludged engine. Followed the directions to the letter and pulled the valve covers before and after each time. Did absolutely zip. Seems to me if the science behind any product is truly legit it should work consistently for most if not everyone who uses it. From what I've read RX doesn't. Lesson learned? Even if a product works 50% of the time I'll need better odds than that to buy it. Especially at that price.

The printing company were more than pleased and so were the other printing press owners. Read for yourself. People don't take chances with multi-million dollar presses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back