RESTORE Fuel System Restorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that link.

A 12.789 injector blockage was cleaned and somehow it is a 100% improvement.

Combustion chamber deposits average 17.2mm [11/16"], and 8.3mm [5/16"]!! Not possible.

'For maximum benefit, use Engine Restore and Restore Fuel System Restorer.' Yeah... right.

Horrible website.
But maybe the product is good.

Haven't tried Restore yet. I just bought Shell V-Power Fuel System Treatment at Big Lots for $4.00. I hope I didn't waste my $$$.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2

Horrible website.
But maybe the product is good.

Pretty much my thinking, it sounds like a PEA type formula given the proposed 3000mi use interval.

But I've heard good things about Restore used in engine oil (in very worn cars), so I was wondering if the fuel additive had merit.

Hi.
I tried Restore in an engine that had been driven some 380000 kilometers(236000 miles). Two treatments didn't do a thing. Neither did Auto-Rx. However, their web page and testimonials, look rather convincing. I had some expectations to it, so I became rather disappointed, when it turned out not to be working, in this car.

I take any kind of testimonial with a grain of salt. It could be a parent, sister, brother, friend, etc. I like to go with testimony from people I know and respect, not something I read somewhere. This goes for just about anything.

AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back