Green Filter vs K&N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use a K&N filter over a Green. K&N I believe has 4 layers and Green has 2 and according to the website is supposed to be like a polo shirt I believe. Been a long time since I looked at their website. Be prepared to be flamed if you say you use or like K&N, but what some people on here say should not influence what you do.

Originally Posted By: postjeeprcr
I would use a K&N filter over a Green. K&N I believe has 4 layers and Green has 2 and according to the website is supposed to be like a polo shirt I believe. Been a long time since I looked at their website. Be prepared to be flamed if you say you use or like K&N, but what some people on here say should not influence what you do.

A little sensitive? I believe there's a place for K&N and that's the racing world where you can't find a paper filter that meets the airflow requirements. I'm one of the most vocal against K&N filters on daily drivers but I do use one on the turbo car. IMO, why would you want a higher initial cost and a filter that will let more dirt into an engine that will see 0 hp gain. It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back