Marvel Mystery Oil Rocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any diesel that gets here is assured to be so expensive that it defeats the advantage of a diesel. "They" don't want them. It sure is some magic across the Atlantic. All of Europe must be so filthy and gray. All that soot just laying all over everything ..people choking for breath. Smelly things just littering everywhere they go.

We're so fortunate that our fine shepherds protect us from all of the continental swill.

Right...

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Smelly things just littering everywhere they go.

Are we still talking about cars?

I hope so.............

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Oh this sounds promising. Maybe I'll give this stuff a shot in the future.

You won't regret it, I run it every fill in the Corolla. Better MPG, plus it runs better. Cheap to, 3.64/qt at Walmart.

Just calculated 35.7 mpg on the last tank. Thats down from the 36.x last time, but I did mostly interstate driving this time. My car does not have overdrive (3 speed auto) so it gets pretty strung out at 75 mph.

Having a hard time with the sweet spot. I usually have to run my tank to E(with the low fuel light to come on) and usually add 4-5oz to a tank. 6+oz I lose MPG's.

Actually running the Xterra without it for a tank so I can re-add the MMO without any leftover in the tank during fill up.

It can take a little time to find that sweet spot. I also find the change of season, at least in my area they might just change to a winter mix of gas early which does have an effect on mpgs. Try working down to 3-4 ounces and see. Run a tank full with no MMO and on the next fill up use 3-4 ounces instead. HTH

You have to be careful, since too much MMO or combining it with other (concentrated) additives, can cause the gasoline to have too much poorly combustable stuff in it. That can make the engine feel sluggish.

This is one reason I like B12 Chemtool, it's very flamable (and high octane), and will certainly attack anything vulnerable to attack by high KB solvents.

The gallon jugs of MMO are next to the gallon transmission fluid and TC3W oil at my Walmart. They don't put the gallons next to the pint and quart bottles for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back