What are you listening to right now?

Silversun Pickups - Revolution, Rusted Wheel, Growing Old is Getting Old . . .

I saw these guys do a small show Thursday night at the university bar. Best live show I've ever seen. The sound was awesome, and they had incredible energy. Manchester Orchestra opened and was decent. Cage the Elephant was the other opening act and they didn't really catch my attention.

Working my way through some Conway Twitty songs.
never_been_this_far1974hee_haw10.jpg

The original country player.

The Cure - Pictures of You

Just finished watching "4Play in Charlotte" on HDNet. It seems that channel is good for more than just Japanese MMA and K-1 kickboxing, the two reasons I recently subscribed to HD. I don't even own an HDTV but the picture looks much better than SD even on a CRT and the sound quality is good. The concerts are great background entertainment while lifting weights. I've got Oasis and New Order on the DVR too.

Originally Posted By: rpn453
Silversun Pickups - Revolution, Rusted Wheel, Growing Old is Getting Old . . .

I saw these guys do a small show Thursday night at the university bar. Best live show I've ever seen. The sound was awesome, and they had incredible energy. Manchester Orchestra opened and was decent. Cage the Elephant was the other opening act and they didn't really catch my attention.

Silversun Pickups are great
thumbsup2.gif
I listen to them all the time.

Originally Posted By: kaboom10
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
The ringing in my ears from last night's Late Model shootout up in Nashville. 5/8 mile banked oval track. Those guys were running 20 second laps -- averaging 113mph per lap. FAST. I wonder what their top speed was?

It was LOUD though.

Same here but fro The Woodward Dream Cruise. Went on frpm before sunrise.

I know, some of those cars were loud! Hearing an Orange Lamborghini Gallardo revving to redline a few times in front of my girlfriend and I was fine by us though! Gave me goosebumps!

Originally Posted By: Julian
"Enter Sandman" off the S&M album. Like a dolphin [censored]!
LOL.gif

It's just the beast under your bed...

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Working my way through some Conway Twitty songs.
never_been_this_far1974hee_haw10.jpg

He looks like a combo of Johnny Cash and Elvis.

Back