youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting a youtube video that has profanity or sexual content will result in you being banned. There is no Sex, Religion or Politics allowed. This is a family website and I will not allow profanity.

Helen

I posted some Youtube vid's in the past and I don't know if it had that content in it. I apologize if it was me and will watch them in their entirety to ensure it meets the board rules.

No, but it does start some fights. It's not a polite topic of conversation and therefore has no place here. There are other places to discuss things like that.

Originally Posted By: ueberooo
What's wrong with politics; is discussion of politics anti-family by nature?

It's not a question of 'what's wrong with politics', more of a 'this is Helen's house so Helen's rules'.

Originally Posted By: ueberooo
What's wrong with politics; is discussion of politics anti-family by nature?

Politics is not anti-family in my opinion but man....I have seen some pretty good arguments between my sister-in-law and her husband....both at opposite ends of the political spectrum!

My wife and I happily see eye to eye on politics!

Guys - Helen means business. Listen to the WHOLE video and have the sound up a bit. Lots of car vids and stuff will have some nasty swear words that you may not catch, or think twice about.

Originally Posted By: RTexasF
Originally Posted By: ZGRider
Can I breathe?

Deal with it or exit,pretty simple.

...Uh, I think he did. That was written over three months ago.

Also watch the comments on the Youtube page (that is why you should use the link function of the board)

If it contains stuff that should not be on a family site don't post the link!

Bill

Bill maybe you should explain how to insert the link between the captions so it shows up like that...

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Bill maybe you should explain how to insert the link between the captions so it shows up like that...

cheers3.gif

Simple.

1. Switch to full reply screen
2. Along the top there are icons, 5th one from the left is "enter a media tag" Select that
3. Select "YouTube video" and enter the URL

Done!

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I posted some Youtube vid's in the past and I don't know if it had that content in it. I apologize if it was me and will watch them in their entirety to ensure it meets the board rules.

I just got reminded of this as well!

Im glad i was reminded. I too apologize, and will definitely check out the videos and comments first.. (in this case I got too caught up in the Lamborghini to do that and thats my fault, however the next time, i will ensure it is profanity-free, in the video and comments.)

Thank you, all

Originally Posted By: Cristobal
How about a dance video that is clean?

If you can not figure out if something should not be posted on the site I'd prob not post it.

You can send a PM to anyone of the mod team and have them review it.

Bill

Originally Posted By: Cristobal
A PM? Pardon me, I need to know what that is and how to get it done.

A "PM" is a private message. To send one, click on the name of the person you want to contact and a drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Send a PM" and then just compose your message and send it. The moderators are easy to identify, their names are in blue.

10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back