coke or pepsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: fordboy
Which one do yall like best? coke or pepsi? I like pepsi, but I just wanted to see which one yall like the best for the heck of it.

36.gif

This isn't about Coke or Pepsi, but about 15 years ago the local Wal-Mart store was clearing out all of their RC Cola Premium Cola. Until I saw it in the aisle, I'd never seen it. Anyway, it was made with the genuine cola nut and pure cane sugar. They had it for $.10 a bottle. I purchased all that they had left. It was good stuff.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
fordboy said:
This isn't about Coke or Pepsi, but about 15 years ago the local Wal-Mart store was clearing out all of their RC Cola Premium Cola. Until I saw it in the aisle, I'd never seen it. Anyway, it was made with the genuine cola nut and pure cane sugar.

Are you saying that now colas are not made with genuine cola nuts? If so, what are they using?

Originally Posted By: Cogito
fordboy said:
This isn't about Coke or Pepsi, but about 15 years ago the local Wal-Mart store was clearing out all of their RC Cola Premium Cola. Until I saw it in the aisle, I'd never seen it. Anyway, it was made with the genuine cola nut and pure cane sugar.

Are you saying that now colas are not made with genuine cola nuts? If so, what are they using?

Hmmm. Not sure. I'll have to Google or Wiki and find out. If I still have one of the bottles, I'll look on the label. They did put a lot of emphasis on the fact, however.

Originally Posted By: Cogito
fordboy said:

RC Cola was my favorite when I was a kid. Almost all cola is made with natural and artificial flavors (I taste mostly vanilla and cinnamon, probably a bit clove and orange oil). I tried Pepsi Throwback, and while it doesn't have the disgusting HFCS taste, the cola flavor is pretty weak.

As a young teen I worked a few hours every day at the local bottling plant during the summer break. Among other beverages like Fanta and Sprite, they mixed Coca Cola concentrate (syrup) with water and were rather proud of not watering down the syrup as much as the competition. All their soda was indeed better compared to the Coke bought from other sources.

Coke, can't stand Pepsi it tastes too Chemically to me. When they came out with the Pepsi with Lemon (Twist I think they called it) I had one sip and it made me
37.gif
right then and there...

pepsi or RC cola is my only choice. Coke is ok if it is the only thing around. Diet ANYTHING makes me
37.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
How many more times are you going to post this?

Until his post count rivals Pablo's.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
How many more times are you going to post this?

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi

pepsi