AMSOIL Reduces Prices of Several Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
03-20-2009
AMSOIL Reduces Prices of Several Products Effective April 1
For the second consecutive month, AMSOIL INC. is reducing prices on a few select products. A thorough assessment of market variables along with slightly reduced costs on a limited number of raw materials have allowed AMSOIL to reduce pricing. List of affected products: U.S. - Canada. Please note that online pricing will be updated, but because the price adjustments are not all-inclusive, updated hard-copy price lists will not be available until current inventories are depleted. Additionally, AMSOIL aftermarket partners NGK and WIX have adjusted prices of several products effective April 1, requiring, in most cases, a minor price increase to be passed along. Updated pricing for NGK and WIX will be available in the Product Pricing Interface area of the Dealer Zone prior to April 1.

That is good news....

I recently priced out some EAO Oil filters for my Yaris and Odyssey from my last purhacse of them, and man!, they have gone up like $5 a filter (CND$) from my last purchase which I believe was in mid or early 08...

Any ideas when the reformulated DEO and the new DME will be out? Or when the spec sheet for those will be available on Amsoil's website?

Originally Posted By: D-Roc
Any ideas when the reformulated DEO and the new DME will be out? Or when the spec sheet for those will be available on Amsoil's website?

The new DME 15W-40 CJ-4 should be out in about April. The data sheets at the same time. Dunno about DEO.

Hm. I'm an Amsoil PC and run DEO in my 2003 VW TDI. The new formulation of DEO really interests me. Glad to hear they made improvements. I wonder when it will work its way into the warehouses...

Originally Posted By: D-Roc

The Data and MSDS sheets will be posted April 1st.

I was hoping the DEO would list VW 507. I like it better than AFL but am a little hesitant to run it in my PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back