CDL and drug testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Rolf
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Oh, so now Mike is a know it all in the tucking industry.

No, I haven't tucked in quite some time.

And my name is not "Mike".

Using the same search, you'll find DOT's report to Congress on enforcement.

With those facts in hand, one can see enforcement efforts are aimed at problems, be they individuals or companies.

Of course, there are more individuals than companies.

If you have some facts that support the conclusion that is not the case, I am sure everyone would like to see them.

Oh boy, we all know how important reports to Congress are.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=...gal&btnG=Search

If you're trying to deny that truckers aren't forced to run illegal more times then not, then you have no clue (yet again) what you're talking about.

Oh boy, we all know how important reports to Congress are.

Given your 10,588 posts to this point, I venture to guess they're more important than your posts are.

Btw, I see someone changed my name to "mickey".

If I am unable to have it corrected, I will of course have to leave the board.

gosh i remember my first DOT physical, the nurse asked if i was there for my drug test, i said naw i tried them all already! The LOOKS i got!

then the DR. and i talked about buying cars on ebay for fourty minutes and suddenly i was OK to head on out on the road!

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Originally Posted By: StevieC
I'm so happy to live in a Country where this is illegal and not allowed... I'm on Sleeping pills, Anxiety Medication for Migraines and I like to drink and smoke the good stuff now and again...
grin2.gif

So you think it would be okay to drive 80,000lbs down the highway when you are on all of your meds?

We have a test for this every 5 years (at my age)... I have my Class AZ license. (Big-Rig)

And my meds don't affect my ability to drive, not even the sleeping pills. They don't put me to sleep, they keep me asleep because I'm a light sleeper.

My Doctor makes me submit a urine sample and he checks my blood-pressure and asks me if I have been to see any other doctor about any conditions hes not aware of... Fills out the form and I'm good to go.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I have my Class AZ license. (Big-Rig)

Can you warn me whenever you're in Colorado?
grin2.gif

I would never get behind the wheel if I wasn't 100% good for the drive. My uncle was killed by a drunk driver so I know the pain of stupidity. I have never driven drunk, tired or so sick that I couldn't properly control a vehicle.

So no worries...
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back