Where do you buy your oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find some 0W-40 RP or GC but couldn't find any
mad.gif
I tried 2 walmarts and 1 autozone, all I found was shell rotella 5W-40 SYN so I got it. I would like to hear where you get your oil from.

well i dont know about the RP..but i know GC can only be found at autozone..atleast here in the carolinas..i get my oil from wal-mart..i use either mobil 1 or PP

Canadian Tire for me. Wal Mart does have a OK selection, but their fixed prices never have me purchasing any of their oils.

At least at CT, they have weekly specials that are some the lowest that I can find in Calgary. Thier oil selection is also one of the best to choose from.

Wal-Mart only, every time I price oils at other stores (O'Reilly, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, CarQuest) it just falls too far out of my budget.

That, and I can sneak in a quart or two amongst the "other shopping" at WM without having to explain when the bank statements come :p

Originally Posted By: trail_rated
I was trying to find some 0W-40 RP or GC but couldn't find any
mad.gif
I tried 2 walmarts and 1 autozone, all I found was shell rotella 5W-40 SYN so I got it. I would like to hear where you get your oil from.

O`Reillys here has RP 0W40.

Pennzoil YB is everywhere, but usually cheapest at Wal-Mart. Will buy anywhere I find a better deal as long as it doesn't involve an orange can.

Auto Zone, Advanced Auto Parts, and a 2 year supply came out of Pep Boys on Black Friday. Basically whoever is running a good sale.

Frank D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back