? about Fram Airhog Rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there are many web based sites that sell airhogs, where can one find them otc retail? My local Autozones/Advance/O'Reilly don't carry them. They disappeared from Walmart overnight. The $20 rebate form clearly states "original ,dated cash register reciept" so I am afraid to web order. Where can I find them?

I asked about why some stores have a product while other stores do not. The asst manager told me, its not up to the store but the main office determines if you get inventory. So if you don't see them on the shelve, that store (or area of the county) had/has low sales of the product (or similar product, air/oil filter brands all the same in the bean counters minds) and what you do see may have been sitting for a long time. WM tracks sales of every product they have, by the day, time of day, hour, minute, second and if something does not move, its not sent to that store just to sit in inventory.

I hadn't been in the Wally World in a couple of months, and boy was I surprised.

There were 4 or 5 Mopar oil filters, maybe 5 or 6 dozen Super Techs. Every other oil filter was Fram, and EVERY air filter was Fram.

Give me the Super Tech every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back