Gross behavior at work you have come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MarkC
I saw one of the HOT HOT HOT women digging her unerdwear out of her buttcrack. Not very graceful or appetizing.

did you say hot hot hot? must have been a G string she was wearing
banana2.gif

The grossest thing I've ssen lately at work is the wall at the urinal in the restroom. Some idiot likes to stand there and pick his nose while taking a leak, and wipes it on the wall.

Nope. I mean we make testing kits and devices used to detect things like e.coli, salmonella, listeria, etc.
And the most likely suspect appears to be one of the scientists in R&D.

Where my wife works a woman in the lunch room was talking loudly on a cell phone with someone about her pad leaking and how her cramps were hurting and the perfume she used to kill the smell was making her itch. Everyone left and ate there lunch else where. People on cell phones talk out loud about things better left for another time and place.

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Nope. I mean we make testing kits and devices used to detect things like e.coli, salmonella, listeria, etc.
And the most likely suspect appears to be one of the scientists in R&D.

Oh, OK, that does sound plausible. Some of those guys are a bit odd.

Company I used to work for (at corporate headquarters of major commercial financial institution in Manhattan) provided bottles of mouthwash, along with small disposable containers for use.

More than once I observed other employees using mouthwash directly from bottles.
shocked2.gif

Needless to say, I never touched that whilst there.

What about restaurant patrons who jam their knives into ketchup bottles in an effort to coax out the sauce?

Originally Posted By: Pablo
By no means. Just another skill you won't use your entire life. I have have hundreds if not thousands of such skills. It comes in the genetic make-up.

I guess you are well-prepared when visiting public restrooms.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back