whatcha grubbin superbowl sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We be making the darn chili so dangity hot ye be heading for the ale casks!
Excellent. Now you just need to crunchitize with some chips + salsa and you'll be all set cap'n. Don't wake the neighbors!
grin2.gif
cheers3.gif

Ye must open the boxes and eat any stray toppings? Arrrgghhh ye do your fellow swindlers a service! One day I open me own Pizzaria and tune up an Echo and bring happiness to houses!

Last edited:
I can't believe this. I was looking forward to homemade buffalo wings and now I'm nursing an ulcer. No wings for me.

i got my dough rising right now for the pizzas and the bud, sierra nevada celebration and fat tire are on ice. right now im snacking on some spinach dip on bread.

Raw fish, veggie seafood and grilled Korean hot chicken. Oh yea a case of Sam Adams. Go Giants!

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I wasn't sure it was cheese.

That is surely a violation of some law. I think some kiddy pizzas have "cheddar" or some such slipped in the "cheese mixture". But gadzooks. He made the dough, he prepped the ingredients…….and followthrough with…………..cheddar.

Listen, I don't gripe when people want pineapple, or even feta, or smoked chicken? Gorgonzola? Sure. But yellow cheese is just so fundamentally wrong. They make some white domestic cheddars - not too bad, so if one must have cheddar on your pizza, please seek that out. From NY, WI, CA, WA states. (But still....)

Is their no purity anymore? No standards? No higher authority?

To the OP: Please don't take this personally. I'm just sick inside. Like I've been hit in the gut with an RPG.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Cheese is yellow well mostly. What is going on here?

Slightly yellowish* I'll allow. Not Cheeto orange.

*depending on the cow's diet and cheese type, color will vary of course from nearly white to a nice aged grana parmesan mellow yellow tan. Then you have your bacteria and mold ripened cheeses with a variety of colors, but not dayglo orange. Yellow cheese in the USA is dyed with annatto. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annatto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back