Can someone do me a favor? (Meguiar's Gift Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman

Staff member
I was wondering if someone in the US could do me a favor? Right now Walmart is selling a Meguiar's gift pack for just under $25 which includes the new NXT version 2.0 along with a bunch of other stuff, and this gift pack is not available in Canada. It'll probably be a while before we get NXT 2.0 too, and even when we do it'll be $30 on it's own! We also don't have the UQD (which is in that gift pack) up here yet (I had to order a bottle from the US a few months ago, I love this stuff!)

Anyhow, if it's not too much trouble, could someone buy this gift pack and ship it up here to me? I will Paypal you the money before you ship it! (so I would obviously prefer that the person that sends it to me is a long time member here that I can trust, not someone who just joined yesterday and wants to scam me out of my hard earned money) :)

I'll take care of it for you, if you want. I've shipped car detailing stuff to lots of people. I'll even buy and ship it, then we can settle on the $$ later.

Feel free to PM me about this.

I'd be happy to do it for you, except for a couple things:
1) I have a Premier Paypal account and they charge me 2.9% + $0.30. A personal account is free (I believe) to receive money if not paid with a credit card but mine charges me no matter what.

2) I'm not a long time member but I didn't join yesterday either. But I assure you that I am trustworthy.

I would even put it in a separate box (I have a lot laying around since I sell on ebay) so it doesn't get damaged. Or, you might consider a USPS priority mail flat rate box which is $8.95, oh wait never mind - it's $23 to Canada. Anyway, I'd let you decide the best way to ship. But I'd certainly be willing to help out a fellow bitoger if you want to pay the extra ~3% and no one else offers to do it. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, I don't really check my PM.

Picked it up at Wallysmart. $24.88 and they had a lot in stock. For those interested, you get:

*NXT Tech Wax 2.0
*ScratchX
*Ult. Quik Detailer
*Quik Interior Detailer
*Hot Rims wheel cleaner
*Hot Shine tire gel
*Foam applicator

It's a good value. NXT wax is usually around $15.00 and the UQD is $10.00. It doesn't come with towels but you can pick up some cheap ones at WallyMart and have a nice starter detailing kit for $40.00 or so.

I recently went to a Walmart Supercenter and didn't see the gift pack, wanted to buy it too. Maybe only some stores have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back