Short drive up the coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little north of Bodega Bay and a bit south of Goat Rock Beach. You are looking in a southerly direction along the California Coast.
coast2.jpg

South of Bodega Bay on Highway 1, looking west across the foggy Pacific. Pic taken by my better half.
coast1.jpg

Sunset at Point Reyes, between Bodega Bay and San Francisco, looking west.
coast3.jpg

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Yeah, but it wouldn't kill him to act as though he had a little bit of the Captain in him, would it?

Mark,

How about a you showing us how to pose properly?

Bob

Originally Posted By: alreadygone
Originally Posted By: MarkC
Yeah, but it wouldn't kill him to act as though he had a little bit of the Captain in him, would it?

Mark,

Bob

Bob, I think I'll just sit back and admire that post of your's for awhile.
cool.gif
11.gif

I wasn't posing, by the way. I was facing the car, looking left at a car that was approaching. In my left hand I was holding my camera and with my right hand I was reaching into my back pocket. That's all. More luck next time analyzing any picture that I may post.
48.gif

As for looking Teutonic, I'm not blond, I have green and not blue eyes, and am not as pale as what Gary Allan will call a typical "Nordic."
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: XS650
Mark,

Bob

I just wish Mark would pose his Asian obsessions instead of snapping them from 50 yards away.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I wasn't posing, by the way. I was facing the car, looking left at a car that was approaching. In my left hand I was holding my camera and with my right hand I was reaching into my back pocket.

Looks like you are holding your camera with your right hand....and reaching for something with your left......

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Looks like you are holding your camera with your right hand....and reaching for something with your left......

Paying attention now, are we?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: XS650
Mark,

Bob

I just wish Mark would pose his Asian obsessions instead of snapping them from 50 yards away.
grin2.gif

Now, now. I take pix of white women too.
Can't get closer than 50 yards though, they either start to run or they pull out some heat.

You can borrow my Little Italy t-shirt for protection!
banana2.gif

Second mention of this shirt. Can we have some details? Post a photo of said shirt, sans your Bohemian physique. (Seriously I'm curious, sounds kinda neat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back