by MolaKule
10/24/16 10:47 AM
Budget TVs
by lancerplayer
10/24/16 09:16 AM
My Roku 3
by Jimkobb
10/24/16 09:06 AM
Ford keys - If your vehicle is over 10 years....
10/24/16 08:56 AM
T55 Caliper bolt options?
by LeakySeals
10/24/16 08:51 AM
Gumout Q&A with Rusty Waples-Gumout Brand Manager
by wwillson
10/24/16 08:25 AM
2014 Hyundai Elantra
by Indy
10/24/16 08:12 AM
Replaced Dakota's Battery, now no clock or radio.
by opus1
10/24/16 07:20 AM
Battery Charger Recommendations
by Trav
10/24/16 06:33 AM
2016 Dodge Durango V6 and 2016 Honda Pilot
by iontrap
10/24/16 04:57 AM
Can anyone recommend a good ecm reman brand?
by Black_Thunder
10/24/16 01:58 AM
Newest Members
Sabucina, Drdon51, Genius, smokewagon, Hayven
59435 Registered Users
Who's Online
83 registered (2015_PSD, Andrei, 2010Civic, 05LGTLtd, 4WD, AirgunSavant, 9 invisible), 1815 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
59435 Members
66 Forums
256044 Topics
4208312 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Pleasant dealer experience by pandus13 @ Today at 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit as was the purchase of the vehicle we bought from them last month. [off-topic] Pop_Rivit, can you update us what you bought for the missus? Also impressions after one month? Thank you [/off-topic]
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: "New" Rotella T6 by A_Harman @ Today at 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: whizbyuWhere can I get a quick lesson on what all those classifications are with the CJ-4 CK-4 and various alphabet-numbers soup combos? If I have a year old jug of T6 that is CJ-4, does that mean that it is inferior to a new T6
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: K&N first disappointment by sprite1741 @ Today at 10:06 AM

When you change any air filter, especially a K&N spray the MAF with some CRC MAF cleaner. I clean mine every filter change but it's never looked dirty. With a K&N I would do it more often because of the dirt that gets by and any oil from th
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
I'd give Mobil 1 AFE 0w30 a try in the colder weather. Castrol makes great oils but I've never liked them in cold weather.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Hi Rusty: I was wondering if Gumout (and other PEA additives) are equally effective regardless of the type of driving done? I have always assumed that a lot of short trips with many shut offs and starts would allow the additive to sit in the fuel i
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Crazyoildude Kendall GT-1 5w20 FS Oil- Quarts... by AirgunSavant @ Today at 09:46 AM

Yeah never had a leaker and its always shipped in the factory box. I can't believe how accurate the weights are Originally Posted By: crazyoildudeHaHa i got your PM ... This is the oil for me if it has the double
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel System Cleaner - .37 Cents Per Bottle by Sayjac @ Today at 09:30 AM

As fyi from previous Gumout Q&A information regarding PEA levels/concentration in each Regane and AIO formula bottles. From lowest to highest, Regane CFSC then Regane HM and All in One with the highest.
Used Oil Analysis - Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Used oil analisys on Renault Megane II Break 1.5 D by JorgeMartins @ Today at 09:28 AM

Hi there. Again, i've requested a 4th engine used oil anaisys and I need some help to interpretate it based in the topic domain.
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: My Roku 3 by Jimkobb @ Today at 09:26 AM

I dropped AT&T internet and went with Comcast Xfinity for 1 year I will pay $15 a month so I`m saving around $30 a month there too which I didn`t include. After the year is up I will probably be paying about an equall amount for internet service
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Audi buying back the 3-liter TDIs by Quattro Pete @ Today at 09:18 AM

Agreed. In our case, the oil is included in the Audi Care package, and i am way past that OCD BITOG stage where i would go out of my way to supply them my own oil. It,s under extended warranty should anything happen, and after that, it will probab
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: dealer "tire expert" insists tires are fine by CapriRacer @ Today at 08:54 AM

Just an FYI: "Feathering" is a matter of degree. EVERY vehicle tends to feather the tires to some small extent. Don't believe me? Go out to your car and feel the tires. First, be careful to use a glove. I don't want anyone hurt doing
Jump to new posts Re: Reviews of the "high mileage " oils by crazyoildude @ Today at 08:54 AM

High mileage oil is not a scam in many cases it can help with minor leaks and oil burning.. I have used it for years in high mileage engines. Most are blended on the thicker side but some of the newer HM oils are not.. Pennzoil High Mileage worked ve
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire pressure question... by gaijinnv @ Today at 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Excel I usually fill up tires 4-5 lbs lower than MAX of whats on tire. IE 44PSI sees 38-39,watch your tire wear and rotate every oil change chances are you will like what you see I run LT285/70-17 E-Rated tires on my 2013 To
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Is this tire UNREPAIRABLE? by CapriRacer @ Today at 08:45 AM

A couple of thoughts: The reason why the first photo is unrepairable is that it is in the vicinity of the belt edges - and damage to the belt edges tends to lead to failures - very bad. This is NOT a 100% thing and many folks claim to have successf
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Full 1-OHD331 Cut Open by goodtimes @ Today at 08:43 AM

Thanks for cutting and posting and the time involved. I don't know if others are coming to conclusions about all these lesser known filters. I am, not to use them. OE (Toyota for me), or Fram or Wix is pretty much it. Maybe Purolator if they get thei
Jump to new posts Re: SOPUS is listening to crazyoildude by circuitsmith @ Today at 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Why have the volume markings without the sight window ? Alotta sense that makes. . . They used the same mold (which creates the markings) whether there's a window or not. New tooling without the markings cost $$, so
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Magnets on an oil filter by Ducked @ Today at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: DuckedOriginally Posted By: UncleDaveOriginally Posted By: MolaKuleA magnetic drain pug is more efficient at trapping ferrous particles than a magnet on a filter. Can you explain why it would be better ?........ If the drain p
Cabin Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Swapped out my Cabin Air Filter - 2010 Fusion by Jimkobb @ Today at 08:34 AM

I think too that dryer , warmer climates get those filters dustier more sooner. On my 2014 corolla I went and changed both air and cabin filter at 20k miles. The cars air filter wasn`t hardly dirty at all, but the cabin filter had noticeable debris a
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: predator 212cc compression release failed by meep @ Today at 08:27 AM

Update: I finally got around to looking at this. The valve clearances were spot-on. I pulled the cam out and found the weighted arm and associated linkages to merely be binding. Unfortunately, the whole mechanism is press-pinned in to the gear and t
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Trying out the Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires by Virtus_Probi @ Today at 08:20 AM

I had these tires in a MUCH smaller size on a RAV4 V6. I thought they had great wet and dry grip, they never saw winter since I run snows. They wore out very quickly, which I expected due to the wear rating and my driving style...I got two summers ou
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2001 FXDWG / Valvoline ? by gman2304 @ Today at 08:18 AM

Good to know you got it running. I use the Valvoline Vr1 20w50 racing oil in mine. Check the tires very closely. I once bought a bike that had sat for 10 years. The tires looked good, but on closer inspection they had cracks right down the middle o
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: post your latest transmission lubricant change. by sprite1741 @ Today at 07:46 AM

2005 GM 4t65e-hd with tap shift, every 2 years fluid, 4 years filter and fluid. Used an Autozone Duraguard filter, and 7.5 qts of SuperTech Warren Dexron III. Replacing last change through the dipstick of 6.5+ qts of SuperTech Citgo Dex III and a 4
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: List an oil Additive you'd use / No Comments by Virtus_Probi @ Today at 07:11 AM

Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Thanks for posting the VOA. Looks fine to me, I would run it.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Metlife Auto Insurance by JustinH @ Today at 06:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1I pay yearly, anything less costs more. I make ins payments to myself, in a saving account, actually my money market account at my credit union. We do the same thing, we pay for a 12 month policy up front. Saves
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 >