by BlueOvalFitter
12/04/16 10:33 PM
1971 Citroen SM
by FordBroncoVWJeta
12/04/16 10:14 PM
Fortin and Idatalink remote starts
by leeaspell
12/04/16 10:13 PM
Is any one familiar with calif gun laws?
by Chris142
12/04/16 10:13 PM
student loan relief
by bmwjohn
12/04/16 10:08 PM
Driving less, anything to keep car in good shape?
by NoNameJoe
12/04/16 10:04 PM
OnStar turning on and off by itself....
by gregk24
12/04/16 09:51 PM
Win7 No Longer Recognizes Nexus7
by sleddriver
12/04/16 09:20 PM
Newest Members
captearlg, SkipH, DweezilAZ, Kylehorse, Bobby_x
59781 Registered Users
Who's Online
23 registered (Bebop367, B320i, alanwayne1908, CharlieBauer, AutoCoil, crklein3, 2 invisible), 915 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
59781 Members
66 Forums
257862 Topics
4241976 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: student loan relief by SuperDave456 @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I'm in my mid 30's and still paying mine. I can't complain though, I paid my Student Loans down to the point where they are manageable. I have friends who got Masters of Music Performance, and Masters of Theology degrees from big name Ivy League, or
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Driving less, anything to keep car in good shape? by Rolla07 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

You will be fine. Id change oil once a year.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Daniel_Plainview @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

2001 Expedition 4.6 Pennzoil Ultra 5w-30 (pre GTL) Mann ML1006
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome to the Hyve by 2015_PSD @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: AZjeffNah, it's just interesting when someone buys a small concealable pistol then makes it bigger to get more rounds in it. The thing that prints the most in a holster is the grip.It just depends. There is a video on the Dene A
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: One car only...forever by Silk @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: dlundbladI didn't think the Lada was known to be reliable. As a car to keep forever, it doesn't have to be reliable, but it does have to be repairable, hence a Lada. HOA...home owners association ? As a home owner in New Ze
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: It's Just An Oil Filter by DemoFly @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

It's a great filter at a great price that fits on a lot of vehicles.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: mystery rattle in 2015 Rogue - solved by Kuato @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: ejesThe teenage neighbor kid was mowing his dad'd back acreage with his small "Home Depot John Deere" rider when he hit some soft dirt and got stuck. I watched him take a shovel and try to dig it out, get back on it t
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 F250 4WD question by RhondaHonda @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

As long as the pump for the hubs is working, leaving them in auto lets them spin when in 2wd and locks them when you engage 4wd. The "lock" setting is for you to engage them manually if the system were to malfunction.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil recommendation for Toyota 5.7 summer towing by Kuato @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: edhackettOriginally Posted By: KuatoI'll mention again that Toyota OMs state that a heavier oil must be used for adequate protection under heavy use. Portions of these owner's manuals have been posted up here before, but I cou
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear Wrangler SRA's dangerous when wet by Kibitoshin @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Same with the Eagle LS2's.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Auto Extra #618-51334, 4,899 miles CUT OPEN by Run @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Is this a Wix or is it one of the chinese made filters?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old tv: how to get rid of it by Nickdfresh @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW[quote=car51]Nick: Best Buy said to me that unless I purchase a new tv from them; they wouldn't accept it. I promptly hung up after that crock of b.s. Then leave it there after hours! Just kidding... I have dr
Jump to new posts Re: One-year's actual gas mileage for 4 cars by horse123 @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RandOriginally Posted By: horse123That's kinda terrible MPG for a FWD 1.8L car. Not really its actual mileage over a year. not glancing over at it for one highway trip. My forester can hit 31-34mpg, but over 5000miles I aver
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol Edge and Edge HM info by 4WD @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

This is a good thread - I'd also add that major oil companies are in a holding pattern in many ways during low commodity pricing and might not be willing to be the dog chasing a single car these days. For now, the certainty of misery is better than t
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Most efficient filter for Impreza by horse123 @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisThis thread is confusing. The OP is talking about K&N oil filters letting dirt through but I think he's confused on what he read about K&N air filters in the other sub forum. Actually no I'm not. I'm t
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone recommend a good ecm reman brand? by vssjim @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Bud_OneI purchased a AC Delco Reman for my parents 1992 Buick Roadmaster back in Sept 2012 - paid $112 for it on Rockauto.com Old one in the car had a hard ecm failure code stored. They recently sold about 4 months ago. Still go
Jump to new posts Re: OnStar turning on and off by itself.... by GMBoy @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Unplug the connection at your OnStar switches. You have a bad/sticky button it sounds like.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Help me pick a Summer tire to buy in the spring by MCompact @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Another PSS fan here; ran them on my modded MS3 and currently have them on my 2er. A great tire that can even tolerate a few HPDEs.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Retired from the USN by Nickdfresh @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4I wish I was retired from the USN. I only did 6 years. I figured I'd better get out before they throw me in the brig. Did you keep criticizing them for using oils that were too thin in the turbines?
Jump to new posts Re: Fortin and Idatalink remote starts by michaelluscher @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

I've had good experience's with Fortin 3x units I think Lessco Electronics and WarmCarNow do them pre wired and 90% of the work for you, ready to install
Jump to new posts Re: Gena, Where's The Ultra At? by 4WD @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Mix with PP - how much different could it be ?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: German engineering woes by bmwjohn @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I thought both German and Russian tanks were diesel, whereas American Shermans and "Ronsons" M-3? were gas v-8's and highly explosive. Also, I thought Panthers were medium tanks whereas Tigers were heavy tanks. ALSO, I have Amazon prime a
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10 "Stuck?!" by dkryan @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Thanks, again, for the advice. A few points, if I may, please. I have learned that a large number of W-10 users have been unable to automatically download and update the latest security patches. Including me. Think "three or four months ago
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Things I learned from BITOG. by 4WD @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Good post - Cheers ...
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: QS and Pennzoil rebates now through Dec 31st 2016 by GRWOil @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

I haven't gotten a confirmation email for my online submissions. It's been 2 weeks. Think my check will come in?
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >