by AZjeff
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
They done gone and changed Delo!
by MinamiKotaro
Yesterday at 09:39 PM
Eibach rear sway bar 2015 Honda Civic
by Marco620
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
What to expect when cutting filter open?
by Spetz
Yesterday at 08:00 PM
2006 Mercury Milan
by Throt
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
2015 Nissan Froniter High copper
by millerbl00
Yesterday at 07:19 PM
What's a fair alignment price- GM W-body w/ camber
by TmanP
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
Microgard and Hyundai
by Fordai
Yesterday at 06:48 PM
Oh that Yellow Pollen !
by mctmatt
Yesterday at 06:43 PM
New(?) Mobil 1 oil filters?
by kohnen
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
2015 Subaru Forester, which oil to use?
by MoneyJohn
Yesterday at 06:06 PM
Mazda/Castrol 0W-20 - 2017 Mazda3 2.5L
by WellLubed
Yesterday at 06:02 PM
Body shop finish
by Bear
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
Graphic oil filter abuse
by AntsinmyEyes
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
Cooper Cobra Radial Gt's
by 007
Yesterday at 05:21 PM
Mercedes ML 350 Filter
by stang5
Yesterday at 05:14 PM
Newest Members
Felman, jmblitch, 84V, 604Maxximus, JOHNRATCLIFFE
60938 Registered Users
Who's Online
15 registered (FlyPenFly, AnthemBassMan, FloatingBrick, Harleydav91, Black_Thunder, 3 invisible), 1057 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
60938 Members
66 Forums
262668 Topics
4336383 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Round in chamber ? by Robenstein @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: billt460Originally Posted By: CamprunnerAlso how long should you keep your defensive rounds before shooting them and replacing them with new? Ammunition properly stored, and kept from excessive heat and humidity should last all
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: They done gone and changed Delo! by motor_oil_madman @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

You would think it would be very simple to just put some kind of non metallic anti wear additive in the oil, which I believe is what they had to do. I still worry though when you consider how many things have to be recalled and fixed. We've been on a
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 13 dart 1.4t smoking and spark knocking by ram_man @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Originally Posted By: bvance554Originally Posted By: ram_manOriginally Posted By: bvance554Oh now that it is smoking you call it her car. I remember when you bought this beast. They rank at the bottom of consumer satisfac
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Oh that Yellow Pollen ! by sleddriver @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Me too. The sled is out of the shed as I'm woodworking, so she's getting covered. A few years back I switched to Dura-gloss. After I wash & blow most of the water off, I spray on Aqua Wax. Bird bombs, dirt & pollen won't stick. Rather amazing
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Nissan Froniter High copper by E150GT @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

I would suspect not all frontiers have the oil cooler and thats why this truck doesnt jive with universal averages?
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Mercury Milan by Chris142 @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

The variable displacement ac compressors on those and the ford 500 are very troublesome.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: So I used the Ford Quick lane for the first time . by E150GT @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

I have emailed mazda and encouraged them to offer a service like quick lane. The dealership was practically begging me to let them change my oil once when I went in to buy the mazda oil and filter. I simply told them that I didnt consider $120 for an
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermarket air filter cleaning by E150GT @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I used to use K&N and I never got them perfectly clean. They might have been but they wont look it. I think its a good idea to install a filter minder. That way youll know when its time to clean and if you cleaned well. That also prevents any ser
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: New(?) Mobil 1 oil filters? by rubberchicken @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntzSince the Mobil 1 oil filters are no longer listed on the Champion Laboratories web site, it appears Champion stopped making them when their bankruptcy plan became final. I don't know of any word as to who has been ma
Jump to new posts Re: What's a fair alignment price- GM W-body w/ camber by Wolf359 @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

A lot of the national chains like Goodyear, Firestone, NTB etc will offer anywhere from a 3 year alignment to a lifetime alignment warranty from $150-$200. I got a 3 year one at Goodyear for $145, that was $179 with a $25 rebate.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: General Tires by bvance554 @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: SKVentureI have used BFG for over a decade and have never had a reason to switch. That said, the General Grabbers are fantastic tires and I would not hesitate to run them. Originally Posted By: bvance554Originally Posted By: SK
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Choosing between 2 chainsaws by Killer223 @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

of the two i'd choose the 395, it's a pro model saw, the other is not, All my saws are "pro models, i'm s stihl fan though, ms066, ms360, ms026. i can run the 660 all day long as it cuts fast, and with a 25-32" bar, you can always put a sh
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: The Phoenix Rises...Who's On Board? by Red91 @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

I think he and his crew chief got a lecture.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Virgin Mobil 1 M1-210A Annual Filter C&P by Nyogtha @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

They've lost me as a customer between this pleat spacing and the drop in efficiency. Looks like Jay's organization fired the previous Champion pleating crew and / or sold the Champion pleating machine and replaced them with someone / something from
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: scored 11 qts of Maxlife for $11.37(+tax)... by Bbonez @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Dont Forget your free gloves: Valvoline Gloves Rebate
Heavy Equip. and Industrial Oils
Originally Posted By: davefrIs it safe for applications that have brass gears. It is safe, mate.
Jump to new posts Re: Rear brakes barely working by Spetz @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Yes the BMC is OEM and was upgraded to one that came with those brakes. It is 7/8" but I will be going 15/16" inch most likely. The ABS equipped cars had different prop valves, 1" BMC and a larger booster
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Accord oil filter CUT OPEN by bbhero @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Hey Captain. That filtech looks stout. I'd run one of them on my Altima any day. Good job as usual son.
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota long life coolant really last that long? by SKVenture @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: DrRoughneckOriginally Posted By: HosteenJorjeNOT, I repeat, NOT a bit better than Zerex Asian Car coolant. Ashland probably makes the OEM overpriced pink stuff. In Asian Zerex better than OEM Toyota long life coolant? Do you ha
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Glock striker control device - the gadget by JHZR2 @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

So I take it there's no thoughtful response to my comments. Deflection. What I do or not, and what permitting I would or would not have, or personal methods of firearm employment are not a matter of discussion on an internet forum. Closed minds
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Eibach rear sway bar 2015 Honda Civic by Kool1 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

If those are polyurethane sway bar bushings, make sure you lube them up well to prevent squeaking. Have fun corner carving!!!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Overlanders here checking in! by SKVenture @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: 02SEWelcome, from one 3rd gen 4Runner owner to another. My '97 SR5 V6, 5-speed, diff-locker equipped, factory leather, moonroof, premium sound and larger wheels and tires 4Runner, is the oldest vehicle I own. Almost 20 years aft
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 Annual Protection by mooferz @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28This appears to be everyone's chance to get Euro grade quality oils and it seems the BITOG population is quarreling about it costing a few bucks. Except this doesn't fulfill any European specifications except A1/B1- w
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: CVT Fluid by bbhero @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Wrong wrong wrong... This while Magnuson moss act stuff is garbage. Go ahead. Any company can say their CVT fluid is "compatible or meets" the original manufacturer specs. Doesn't mean it truly does in the real world. And if your CVT bites
Gear & Transmission Used/Virgin Oil Analysis
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Accord 2.4 Auto Amsoil ATF Analysis by Brybo86 @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Blackstone's comment on the most recent universal averages. "Universal averages are based on Honda automatic transmissions, and they show typical wear after about 22,600 miles of oil use. They aren't specific to the oil type because people use d
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >