by Georgiey22
11/17/17 10:17 PM
Meijer $10 off PP
by dlundblad
11/17/17 09:31 PM
Fedex delivered Schaeffer's Oil minus 1 quart
by Pajero
11/17/17 09:31 PM
NITTO Terra Grappler G2 a couple of weeks in.
by Shannow
11/17/17 09:23 PM
2013 Delo 400????
by redneck47441
11/17/17 09:10 PM
Any alternatives to using Motorcraft's 80W-90...
by JoeJ
11/17/17 08:47 PM
Premium fuel reducing oil fuel dilution effect?
by parshisa
11/17/17 07:48 PM
Have I got a strange problem for you to solve ----
by JimPghPA
11/17/17 07:14 PM
I have a brain tumor
by WTJackalope
11/17/17 07:00 PM
a different sort of pizza
by Wheel
11/17/17 05:42 PM
What did I miss, and when did I miss it ???
by HouseTiger
11/17/17 05:32 PM
New Stihl BR 430 backpack leaf blower!
by thunderfog
11/17/17 05:06 PM
Packing at home.
by bigj_16
11/17/17 04:43 PM
New Tesla Truck - 500mi Range, 1M mi Guarantee
by StevieC
11/17/17 04:40 PM
"Gas" Station of the future....
by Shannow
11/17/17 04:36 PM
Rotella T6 Multi Vehicle 5W-30
by bigj_16
11/17/17 04:15 PM
BMW 335d w/o DPF - M1 TDT or RT6?
by Davll
11/17/17 03:57 PM
right bolts for wheel bearings? '14 Volt
by earlyre
11/17/17 02:42 PM
Please help me understand
by Sierra048
11/17/17 01:32 PM
Fuel storage tip
by bubbatime
11/17/17 12:39 PM
Newest Members
Cthulhu, Diesel583, btush, Davll, palebird
63424 Registered Users
Who's Online
58 registered (anndel, 2K2AcuraTL, asiancivicmaniac, ag_ghost, 4WD, 2015_PSD, 8 invisible), 1531 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
63424 Members
66 Forums
273951 Topics
4552704 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Filter Minder by StevieC @ 1 minute 33 seconds ago

There is actually and air scoop just behind the hood and then it goes downward in a fairly large pipe but that has been flattened. then it converts to a round type pipe that feeds the airbox in the picture from the bottom. The section to the throttl
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Retreads from Tire Recappers by BrocLuno @ 6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Back in the day, re-caps were the norm for cost conscious families. Then the radial thing happened and folks started getting 50,000 miles out of tires. By that time the carcasses were pretty much trash. However, Bruce's Tires in Oakland was still
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Disneyland by Brad_C @ 8 minutes 16 seconds ago

Try the turkey leg. Do space mountain at least once and try to spend 3 or 4 days.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: "Gas" Station of the future.... by Merkava_4 @ 16 minutes 39 seconds ago

Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Delo 400???? by Vlad_the_Russian @ 17 minutes 59 seconds ago

Most oil manufacturers give an oil 5 years of shelf life. But here was a member who ran really old Castrol oil (don't quote me on that) that was a few decades old. He ran it in a modern engine for a normal OCI and UOA came back looking very good. So
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I have a brain tumor by Slick17601 @ 19 minutes 32 seconds ago

Sending prayers your way!
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Got A New Flashlight... by SilverFusion2010 @ 27 minutes 3 seconds ago

Fenix Flashlights FX-PD35TAC Flashlight, 1000 Lumen, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010ESCLHW?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf Picked this up last week. Fantastic light
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: The rarely seen Mobil Special, TDS by bbhero @ 29 minutes 48 seconds ago

Yeah I agree with ya Nygotha. Mobil Special is considered a lower tier by Mobil. It has 15% less additives than Mobil Super. Which does make a difference at the end of the day. On that point I certainly agree that is why Mobil Super did so well in PS
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New tires best in front or rear? by BrocLuno @ 31 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TractionHaving driven many cars at the limit, whether dirt track racing, karting, autocrossing, or everyday driving, there is a HUGE difference at the limit with a FWD car even with 4 matching tires. A FWD car is extremely diffi
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Fedex delivered Schaeffer's Oil minus 1 quart by 2strokeNorthstar @ 39 minutes 23 seconds ago

CALL Amazon or chat. They will fix it. Customer service is very good. Especially if a prime member. India? Really? Lately I get people from all over the US. I think the outsource like UBER. People working from home.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel storage tip by rsylvstr @ 41 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: eljefinoOriginally Posted By: andydgood idea. I have about 3 gallons I bought back when hurricanes were in the news. I'll test it on the snow blower. The stuff in it now has lost its oomph. The vapor pressure on that summer g
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite cheap tire brand? by BrocLuno @ 42 minutes 3 seconds ago

Used all the way for fitment testing. Why buy new and then toss them ...
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: New Stihl BR 430 backpack leaf blower! by Donald @ 43 minutes 13 seconds ago

Seems like a lot of $$ for a 1/3 acre lot where you will deal with leaves 1 or 2 times a year. But your money.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: NITTO Terra Grappler G2 a couple of weeks in. by Georgiey22 @ 43 minutes 16 seconds ago

I have 16,000 miles on my Nitto Terra Grappler G2's (265/75R17) which are also installed on my 2016 4Runner. So far I have driven in snow, rain, packed dirt, Big Bear Mountain, Mammoth Mountains, San Diego beaches, and of course mall crawling. In t
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fix A/C in the winter? by zzyzzx @ 43 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: javacontourIs the system open now? I.E. has the refrigerant leaked out, It has a leak, but holds some pressure over the winter. Just not enough to allow the clutch to engage in the spring.
Jump to new posts Re: Premium fuel reducing oil fuel dilution effect? by SilverFusion2010 @ 43 minutes 48 seconds ago

E85 seems like it would solve a lot of these issues. Lots of political attatched to e85 though. From a purely mechanical and chemical view, its high octane, plus high heat of vaporization (charge cooling) make it an excellent match for high compres
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Any alternatives to using Motorcraft's 80W-90... by Donald @ 45 minutes 32 seconds ago

The Motorcraft is nothing special. Walmart or NAPA will have several. Not sure I would go for Amsoil in an Escape. But you could. The proper fill level is 3-5 mm below the fill hole.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Mazda6 with turbo!!! by PimTac @ 50 minutes 39 seconds ago

Over on the Mazdas247 forum, the word is that not only is this the turbo version of the 2.5 but it will come with cylinder deactivation, auto start/stop and the E-loop system that is on the Mazda 6. If true this is quite the change.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Packing at home. by Donald @ 53 minutes 34 seconds ago

One huge dog and one medium dog that is a real [censored]. My guess is the [censored] one would tear any intruder apart.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 by AMC @ Today at 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Gillsy I have a 2016 650 Versys LT with 5500 miles on it. This is my 7th motorcycle, and it is my favorite of the bunch. The seat can get uncomfortable for longer rides, and there is a bit too much pressure on my hands from the
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: right bolts for wheel bearings? '14 Volt by earlyre @ Today at 09:44 PM

well, you confirmed which ones to order. earlier today, I went to the page for the MOOG wheel hub, and in it's specifications, it listed the bolt as "M10x1.5", with no mention of length, of course, which i told him, and he had found a listi
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Meijer $10 off PP by dlundblad @ Today at 09:31 PM

Spent about $12 in the auto section. The Catalina printer at checkout gave me a $10 off coupon. Stack this with their rebate and you have a $5.xx jug of synthetic.
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me understand by SilverFusion2010 @ Today at 09:31 PM

Unicorn tears
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: What did I miss, and when did I miss it ??? by Rock_Hudstone @ Today at 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: HouseTigerI, Sears parted company with Whirlpool after a century, Not exactly. Whirlpool will still produce many of the Sears Kenmore branded appliance as always. Sears just won't be selling Whirlpool branded appliances in
Jump to new posts Re: My Dilemma 7.5k OCI or 10K OCI...help please by SilverFusion2010 @ Today at 09:23 PM

How about 30,000 on M1 AP?
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >