by Ihatetochangeoil
03/23/17 04:33 PM
Fram Pro Filters Date Code? (Pics)
by KingCake
03/23/17 04:28 PM
Broken/dislogded suspension part
by RichardS
03/23/17 04:27 PM
Can atheroscleros be completely reversed?
by Ed_Flecko
03/23/17 04:11 PM
Royal Purple 5w30 Question.
by GumbyJarvis
03/23/17 04:05 PM
anyone ever use Starrett M1 oil?
by 2cool
03/23/17 04:03 PM
Anyone watch Schitt's Creek?
by grampi
03/23/17 03:26 PM
NAPA ProSelect 21358, 4,400 miles CUT OPEN
by car51
03/23/17 03:06 PM
Parts Plus PH 2876, 5,000 miles CUT OPEN
by car51
03/23/17 03:01 PM
Another fantastic Craigslist tire score!
by Drew99GT
03/23/17 01:35 PM
Is this mower safe to use?
by Atesz792
03/23/17 12:39 PM
We are Marshall
by HosteenJorje
03/23/17 12:18 PM
OCI on little used vehicle
by ALR
03/23/17 11:46 AM
hood adjusters/adjustment
s

by mjoekingz28
03/23/17 11:00 AM
Carquest Filters
by SavagePatch
03/23/17 10:42 AM
Want To See A Doctor?
by AirgunSavant
03/23/17 10:08 AM
Mazda CX-5 UOA
by dmhudson91
03/23/17 09:26 AM
Valve Adjustments on newer Honda's
by Phishin
03/23/17 09:24 AM
Mobil 1 HM 5w30, 6.8K OCI, 2006 Expeditition, 172K
by meborder
03/23/17 08:52 AM
Newest Members
Skybolt, Enrike, gschabel, rdc0000, anthnson1
60943 Registered Users
Who's Online
80 registered (AirgunSavant, ALR, 379KITTY, ammolab, Anduril, Alfred_B, 10 invisible), 2259 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
60943 Members
66 Forums
262691 Topics
4337006 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Harley Syn 3 by endeavor to persevere @ 1 minute 17 seconds ago

Does any one know if Harley is still getting their oil from Citco or have they changed suppliers.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: CVT Fluid by MolaKule @ 4 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavantAnother tidbit from 2010.... And that basically says, "don't use regular Step-Shift ATF in a CVT" and that is correct. CVT and Step-Shift AT fluids have different additive packages. It doesn't say y
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Is this mower safe to use? by Eddie @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

The part may cost almost as much asan old mower is worth. :-)
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can atheroscleros be completely reversed? by AirgunSavant @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: ShannowLinus Pauling (2 times Nobel medal) identified elevated insulin as a cause. Identified VitC and Lysine as go to's. Previously mentioned K gets your body to do with Calcium that which it is supposed to. Sadly, hot dogs ar
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Glock striker control device - the gadget by billt460 @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JDM396If you believe yourself to be above all possibilities of having an ND, then more power to you. I'm 64 and have been handling firearms since I was 10. Carrying daily since 1991. No A.D.'s EVER. Never even close. I know peo
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Dress up pieces under my hood by Ihatetochangeoil @ 13 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: Wolf359Originally Posted By: IhatetochangeoilHave I gone berserk? If you have to ask, then the answer is yes. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks. My wife appreciates having her suspicions confirmed.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Want To See A Doctor? by Jarlaxle @ 20 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CKNOriginally Posted By: javacontourOriginally Posted By: Pop_RivitMakes me very happy that both my wife and I lead a healthy lifestyle that only involves seeing a doctor for an annual physical. I can't imagine having my life r
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Pro Filters Date Code? (Pics) by car51 @ 29 minutes 50 seconds ago

Made October 12, 2016
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda/Castrol 0W-20 - 2017 Mazda3 2.5L by dblshock @ 30 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rolla07Originally Posted By: dblshockthe price to upgrade into 5/30 is about a gallon of fuel every 3k, absolutely more protection. Proof? OP, the 0w20 will work great. From Mobil 1: Helps increase engine efficiency and
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: So I used the Ford Quick lane for the first time . by NJ_Car_Owner @ 30 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SatinSilverThe Ford dealer I go to has both the 5w20 and 5w30 in bulk drums. The 0w20 was bottled but I asked if they could do it for the same price and they said yes. I looked on Amsoil's website and they do mention 10w30 a
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Broken/dislogded suspension part by RichardS @ 31 minutes 10 seconds ago

Hoosier, I didn't notice it initially. When I turned in my apartment, I hit the little pothole that lives there and noticed it was a little louder than the drivers side. If I had the radio on, I might not of heard it at all. The hood hasn't been bent
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Craftsman brand sold-maybe not by 4WD @ 39 minutes 52 seconds ago

I'd rather see a company fail - than a company fail a county. Some of the "good" brick and mortar stores are on borrowed time via KORUS and other unseen negatives coming to a city near you ...
Jump to new posts Re: Vacuum top of the engine extracton vs. drain by CR94 @ 42 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zaffo757Luckily most filters are easy to access even if you don't jack it up. ... I have to drop a skid plate on my 4Runner. PITA. That first sentence used to be true (with some notable exceptions), but is increasingly obs
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: m1 5w30, 7.2k miles, '16 escape 2L GTDI by WhizkidTN @ 45 minutes 51 seconds ago

Oil's cheap, engines are not is my motto!
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Carry ammo weight preference by 901Memphis @ 51 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bubbatimeFederal 9BPLE 115+P+ This ammo seems to be a good choice based on police reports as a good man stopper and the great price online, but something about how terribly they are break apart concerns me on ballistics te
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Filter for 07 Cobalt by oshia86 @ 54 minutes 6 seconds ago

Never used the purflux or Mann before. Haven't had an acdelco in forever, not sure what the specs are for those. Is the effeciency of the Wix XP just being ignored? I've brought it up a couple of times and it's never touched on.
Penetrating Oils/Cleaners/Solvents
Jump to new posts Re: anyone ever use Starrett M1 oil? by Vern_in_IL @ 56 minutes 3 seconds ago

In the back it says "(White) Mineral Oil" (Lists White Mineral Oil in the MSDS I found online on their website). So my question is what is the difference between their oil and oil that is called "Mineral Oil" sold for honing for e
Point was that was your go back to syn blend junction - unless you have some other fear of the less expensive oil doing the job on wear but what else ? Changing oil too often a pain etc ? (For me it can be CBU potential etc) ...
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: What is your preferred whisky/whiskey? by RatBikeRandy @ 59 minutes 14 seconds ago

Wild Turkey Jameson W.L. Weller Special Reserve (similar to Maker's Mark but around $12)
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: New(?) Mobil 1 oil filters? by oshia86 @ 59 minutes 39 seconds ago

Yes, you're right. Our applications are different. Much of that doesn't apply to me. The pleat spacing of that filter posted is nothing like the mobil I purchased. Not even close. I could pull it and take a picture. If it wasn't for the many reporte
Originally Posted By: Ethan1 Instead of speaking to the service advisor, ask to speak to the front end technician. Then explain to him why he should change parts on your car for free. Why does it take .9 hours to zip out a strut bolt and put in the
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple 5w30 Question. by GumbyJarvis @ Today at 04:08 PM

Also: The car specs a 5w30, Synthetic, ACEA A5 oil. "Hyundai recommends Quaker State/Helix oils" is printed in the OM as well as underneath the hood. Which, newer stock QS (all varieties) have zero ACEA certifications, and Helix isn't ava
Maybe for flat tappets and older stuff but some oils like QSGB, PYB and Mazda like Moly. All in what the oil company likes to use and is probably cost effective.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Parts Plus PH 2876, 5,000 miles CUT OPEN by AirgunSavant @ Today at 04:03 PM

Lovely car51
Jump to new posts Re: Valve Adjustments on newer Honda's by ARB1977 @ Today at 04:01 PM

Our 08 CRV has 160K. I guess it time for adjustment. Although the valve train seems alittle noisy.
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... 20 21 >