by AMC
Today at 12:09 AM
when did rotella switch to CK-4?
by motor_oil_madman
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Alternatives to CK-4
by motor_oil_madman
Yesterday at 09:45 PM
Buying grandsons pickup (yes I'm insane)
by kafka45
Yesterday at 08:34 PM
Help!
by Mathew_Boss
Yesterday at 07:43 PM
Fram CA5057 air filter discontinued?
by TFBird
Yesterday at 06:44 PM
low cost pressure washer
by bmwjohn
Yesterday at 06:25 PM
Mixing different brands of 0W-20 Full Synthetic
by TheBus36
Yesterday at 06:19 PM
The operation failed
by DannyWatts
Yesterday at 06:11 PM
RIP Gregg Allman
by Jimmy9190
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
The city I grew up in
by Bluestream
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Brutal Heat & Humidity...
by sleddriver
Yesterday at 05:07 PM
Interesting currency find
by car51
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Newest Members
johnnylove, lwb, cooke66, W3DRK, Angelduro
61677 Registered Users
Who's Online
57 registered (billt460, bdcardinal, Astro14, 1foxracing, bandz7, 5 invisible), 1590 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
61677 Members
66 Forums
265700 Topics
4391073 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: New Jeep Renegade Owners by dlundblad @ 15 seconds ago

I think these have the poor "Jeep reliability" this whole forum talks about.. If I wanted something that kept my weekends busy I'd certainly buy one.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Which tire shine product to use? by Delta @ 27 seconds ago

Late to the party on this (yet again, lol), but I've been using this for about 3 years and love it! http://www.autopia-carcare.com/meguiars-all-season-tire-and-trim-dressing.html#.WSrAK8a1u70 It looks expensive, but like I said I've had the same ga
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Problems with GM 2.4 Ecotec Motors? by Char Baby @ 2 minutes 58 seconds ago

Probably the sound of the Direct Injection clicking.
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Battery with lower cca than the factory battery by Donald @ 4 minutes 15 seconds ago

I would run as you are until it dies. Then go back to factory CCA.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: I bought way too much oil. by merconvvv @ 12 minutes 28 seconds ago

Thanks for the OP. Now i dont feel so crazy. I thought m1 0w20 ep would be discontinued with "invention" of m1 AP lineup. So i bought 16 5 quart jugs !!! Even crazier i have to return them to beloved walmart with receipts since my expy has
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Gregg Allman by JetStar @ 27 minutes 46 seconds ago

This is really hard to take. Been listening to these guy's since the early 70's. I don't think there would have been a southern rock genre if it were not for these guys. Gregg is with Duane now, he missed him dearly.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Brutal Heat & Humidity... by Ducked @ 30 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: earlyreOriginally Posted By: DuckedOriginally Posted By: simple_giftsI"m not a scientist; is that hot? Scientists don't use the F-word. well said, and just for that i'll run those temps through a quick conversion to Du
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Getting New Vehicle Becoming Pointless to Me ... by Cujet @ 33 minutes 20 seconds ago

My 2003 Jag is 15 years old. It's finally getting to the point where I need to consider selling it. My 2009 F150 is 8 years old. It's nowhere near the end of it's service life. My 2004 Honda S2000 turbo is a low miles toy, and has value to me.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: when did rotella switch to CK-4? by tc1446 @ 33 minutes 33 seconds ago

Does it matter to my 7 year old Kioti diesel tractor which one I use? Whatever it is, it will be 15-40, and I have been using Delo.
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2017 Monaco Grand Prix by DeepFriar @ 33 minutes 57 seconds ago

Watching NBC Sports this morning. Will Buxton walking the grid in a nearly delirious state trying to inject excitement into the affair. Nice for a cord cutter like me to get to watch a race in full over-the-air resolution rather than the compressed
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator Boss PBL22500 - Cut Open by Sayjac @ 46 minutes 39 seconds ago

Based on the information provided and the pics, I'd say you got a good one. Louvers look good too, good advice to check prior if buying. I know you didn't mention it but curious, did you find any slits in the adbv on the baseplate side? M&H's new
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: XANAX - doc wants me to try, your experience? by supton @ 47 minutes 15 seconds ago

I didn't realize I had a problem with anxiety until I started taking Librax for IBS. Now I think I take the Librax more to deal with anxiety instead of the intestinal issue. Not sure how that stacks up against Xanax but in my case I find I only hav
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Munmorah Power Station Chimney's dropped today. by Ducked @ 50 minutes 57 seconds ago

Down in London for an anti-nuke demo, I was lucky enough to do a Battersea Power Station tour in maybe its last week or two of (very low level) generation. Very Art Deco, looked like a film set for Metropolis, and was used as a set for the film 1984
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Nexen Aria AH-7 by pbm @ 51 minutes 11 seconds ago

Has anybody ran these A/S tires? They have a 760 rated Treadwear and AA Traction/Temperature rating and did very well in Consumer Reports testing. I can get these at a local indy for the same cost as some better known brands without all the drama of
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: DTD & DT Memorial Day Promotions by Sayjac @ 57 minutes 48 seconds ago

^^^ $34 a tire AR, not too shabby. I know it's still going on at DTD, but 'imo' with the stackable rebates this sale was pretty good. The noted Vogue Sig V tires found on DT, I didn't see them on DTD. I was surprised to see them priced so low, actual
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire choice by supton @ Today at 06:23 AM

Apologies! Forgot to mention vehicle. This would be my Tundra. Tire size 255/70R18 although I'm tempted to plus size into 275/65R18.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota Tacoma and Tundra by supton @ Today at 06:21 AM

Well, you know as I do that it's all about the gearing. MDS I'm sure helps too, as does actually updating the vehicle every once in a while (aero tweaks). Not sure about the hate on the 5.7's, when I was on the forums all the hate was towards the
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 M1-xxx and M1-xxxA difference by Char Baby @ Today at 06:20 AM

I think(just me) that any differences that we could see in e.g., a VOA would be in the additive package. However, any other differences would probably be proprietary to Mobil.
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting currency find by larryinnewyork @ Today at 06:15 AM

Nice find while walking the dog. A Pirates Treasury Chest ? ? ? I doubt it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unsearched-World-Foreign-Coin-Lots-Full-Pound-BONUS-Over-4-500-Pounds-Sold-/230555401678?hash=item35ae2c3dce:g:ZjsAAOxy0aBRqeTO The nicest thing wou
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Kia Sportage V6 losing coolant by Trav @ Today at 06:14 AM

+1 Either the pump or a plastic radiator tank seal is leaking would be my guess. The WP is easy to check just look at the weep hole on the bottom and check for play. The tank seal can be a little more difficult to see as it dries up quickly if it onl
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Beloved Highlander sold, Tundra hunting.... by supton @ Today at 06:11 AM

2006 would be the 4.7, which is known to be thirsty and is a timing belt motor. But otherwise a very good motor. Given how Toyota's rust I would not buy one locally; that will be the big issue. 2007 brought the new generation, which brought the 5.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: low cost pressure washer by demarpaint @ Today at 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By: pda1122 Sun Joe SPX4000 electric pressure washer at BJ's if it ever comes back in stock before sale is over. $130, don't need membership buying online, and great reviews. Bought one myself Monday after it was back in stock.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: M1-207 Cut Open by dlundblad @ Today at 05:57 AM

Originally Posted By: fdcg27That was my point. The OP cut two much less costly filters that looked as good or better. I agree, but I am not sure M1 filters look like now. These are from 2008 or so. They were $1 each.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: IPONE - Anybody know this Brand? by Kamele0N @ Today at 05:53 AM

Yup...have their Strawberrie scented 2stroke oil in stash (with Motul800)...
Oil Analysis - General Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Interpreting viscosity numbers by Garak @ Today at 05:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Sierra048Let's say I was in the market for a thicker oil and I was looking at VOAs of different options. What would tell me which one was thicker than the others? I wouldn't do it that way. I'd pay attention to HTHS. You can g
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >